Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What tips do the top 16 professional's use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by snookerfan91 View Post
    What tip does Davis use?
    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=22615
    Kamui medium
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

I have been told that Neil Robertson uses a Pro Granite tip and Selby uses the talisman tip

Comment

really? i did not know that robbo was usin one. thats great for me! whre did u hear this? from a reliable source? i heard he uses a elk, but maybe hes changed.

Comment

finally found the thread! I have been looking for ages to find it lol is there a quick way to find a thread you have previously posted on?

I was told by a professional ( ex pro now ) so im guessing fairly reliable. How is this "great" for you and where did you get your info about him using an elk if you dont mind me asking I could be wrong but thats just what i was told

Comment

Originally Posted by aussie147 View Post
            .... is there a quick way to find a thread you have previously posted on?....
            If you click on your own name to bring up your profile, then click on the tab "statistics", then click on all posts by you and bingo

Comment

thanks that sure will save me alot of hassle to find what im looking for

Comment

finally found the thread! I have been looking for ages to find it lol is there a quick way to find a thread you have previously posted on?

I was told by a professional ( ex pro now ) so im guessing fairly reliable. How is this "great" for you and where did you get your info about him using an elk if you dont mind me asking I could be wrong but thats just what i was told
                great because, im here in melbourne australia trying to promote pro granite tips, because i think theyre fantastic. a lot of people dont trust me enuf to rip off their tip n stick one on n try it, even if i giv it to them for free. if i say neil uses one, and john uses one, ppl will see im not selling bogus stuff. Everyone here pretty much uses either elk or BD which imo are waste of time, unless u like soft. -_-

I know good friends of neil and his younger brother, n thats just what they told me. atm i hav 40+ tips im trying to sell or pass around.. :P shld help convnce some people!

Comment

How much is the postage to pass one around here, BoBnoGG!n?
                  :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
                    How much is the postage to pass one around here, BoBnoGG!n?
                    :snooker:
                    lol few bux. im not handing out freebies, but some of my friends r top ranking players in th country, n i did hand out some for free for them. other people dont want to risk the small price i charge of 3 (AUD)dollars a tip. -_-

Comment

I'm amazed alot are trying out harder laminate tips to avoid the inconsistencies of the elk or blue diamond but I havent heard any top players using a sniper yet.

Its slightly harder than an elk or blue diamond but is a layered tip. I used blue diamond when I began to play, changed to triangle (hard one :P) but lately had troubles with the chalk holding on to the tip so decided to give sniper a go.

Man, I dont regret it :P
                      Last edited by Camio; 19 June 2010, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by BoBnoGG!n View Post
                        great because, im here in melbourne australia trying to promote pro granite tips, because i think theyre fantastic. a lot of people dont trust me enuf to rip off their tip n stick one on n try it, even if i giv it to them for free. if i say neil uses one, and john uses one, ppl will see im not selling bogus stuff. Everyone here pretty much uses either elk or BD which imo are waste of time, unless u like soft. -_-

I know good friends of neil and his younger brother, n thats just what they told me. atm i hav 40+ tips im trying to sell or pass around.. :P shld help convnce some people!
                        What did good friends of neil and his younger brother tell you? Robbo uses pro granites? You must have a fair few pots of pro granite tips if you have 40 tips lol last a fairly long time if you dont manage to get rid of them

Comment

What did good friends of neil and his younger brother tell you? Robbo uses pro granites? You must have a fair few pots of pro granite tips if you have 40 tips lol last a fairly long time if you dont manage to get rid of them
                          nah, that he uses elkmasters. haha yeh i do hav lots of pro granite tips. i sell them to people, to try n raise awareness of new products outside of australia. i bought 40+ packs off stu alrdy. down to last half a dozen now :P

Comment

hi guys neil uses a elk master tip and john uses a medium hard kamui from rileys.
                            others i dont know but i'll ask when i go to the next event i get a chance to.

Comment

Neil himself said on the BBC on the final day of the masters that he uses elkmasters as he had to change it a couple of times the night before the final to get one that suited after damaging his in the semi, Hendry also said that he uses elks aswell.

Comment

i have known him since he was 12 or 13. been to a few events in the past few years in shanghai and thialand and we spoke about tips again in thialand at the world cup.DSC02534[1]take 2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X