No announcement yet.

NEW Talisman Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's an offer you can't refuse, doc!
    :snooker:

Comment

• so true so true

Comment

• lol - how to earn a fast ban! hijack a thread and make a sales pitch as soon as you are a member!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• not my tips mate - just a friendly hint.

Comment

• The Doctor kindly gave me one of these tip's to try (COWHIND MEDIUM), I normaly use (PRO SOFT'S) And they are the best tip's i have ever used, An absolute treat to fit. These are the tip's for me, Cheer's Doc. Regard's George

Comment

• is there any updates on this new talisman cowhide tip yet? Release date etc...

Comment

• Just spoke to Tony today regarding these and there is no release day yet still at testing stage. Will be hopeful of a release date very soon.
                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

• okay cheers, ill keep a look out on this thread, wouldnt mind testing one out

Comment

• Hello Doc, have they been having probs with the new tips, as it is quite some time now since it was first mentioned as being available soon?

Comment

• No problems that Ive experienced(apart from one delaminating, but out of around 30 tips that's not bad) but i can't vouch for all the tips. the feedback has been good. I am told that its just a case of wanting them to be perfect, as the market is getting continuously more competitive and they want to be the best.
                      "Don't think, feel"

Comment

• do u have any of these tips left adr?

Comment

• What I really meant, was have they had troubles with the testing, cos you would have thought there had been plenty of time by now and they would be on the market.
                          Just a thought.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
                            do u have any of these tips left adr?
                            what tips?

Comment

• I played with a Talisman tip for the first time the other night, it was a Talisman soft. They are superb, the feel was miles better than the blue diamonds ive been used to in the past. They make you feel like you'll never miss cue, the grip on contact is great and side is very easy to play, it takes some getting used too though the amount of side you can gain which is a good thing as it means you can strike closer to the centre of the ball than normal.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X