No announcement yet.

**WANTED** Best price on a Ball case...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cally Nice one. The laptop case with a shoulder strap looks a good solution. I've just had a root about my cupboards and found a case for my old (purchased in 1999) laptop. Good fit. I think a case for a modern slimline laptop may not be deep enough? The Aramith box is about 2.5" deep. ( Talk about over working things. Time for a drink!!)

Comment

Nice 1.....

I'm going to have a look about for a manbag in the next few days..

Plus i just had a brain wave...

A neighbour has just thrown a black leather 3 piece suite in his garden, awaiting collection (i hope)...

I'm going to ask him tomorrow if i can cut the rear panels off it, and i'm going to cover the original ball box in leather, will look sweet with my new manbag then...

Will look a bit better than gaffer tape eh....

Should have a tidy case/bag then... i think i defo would prefer a bag than a brief case anyways...

Things i'll do to save a few quid eh...

Comment

Cally Assume you have a Stanley knife and a sewing machine quite handy? Poundstretcher do some very nice floral sticky back plastic which you could maybe use to good effect? Perhaps if you watch Blue Peter some other ideas may spring to mind.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
          ...I'm going to have a look about for a manbag in the next few days.....
          Did you see that episode of "Friends" with Joey and his manbag

Comment

Just ordered a manbag off ebay, only a cheapy 1 like.

If the balls don't fit, at least i'll have a case for my laptop...
            They should fit by the looks on the pic theres plenty of room.
            Check out my manbag here...lol......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Laptop-Car...item4cee16b5be

Comment

tsf's next model UK

Comment

I've made a start on the case, still gotta glue it and trim the leather and glue it nice and neat... Heres a sneak preview of my budget leather Ball case, cost so far, Nothing....

Will be sorted when my manbag arrives now....

Will have a decent Ball/kit carrier for a couple of quid, all good, it's about time i budgeted on summat lately i tells ya...

Comment

Thats gonna look the biss when its finished muck

Comment

You'll make someone a lovely wife Cally
                    only kidding mate - looking very professional

Comment

you've definitely got balls Cally lol!

Comment

cally Will there be a matching shoulder strap or do you have summit more elaborate in mind? Perhaps there was castors on the sofa and you're going to attach them to assist with transportation? Look forward to seeing the final product.

Comment

Never know we might see the thing ending up on summit like robot wars

Comment

Well i'm happy with it anyways, carry on taking the pee tho, it is amusing me for 5, inbetween trimming the leather like..

And the castors idea, i'm off to get them now....

Anyone know what glue will stick the leather like sh1t to a blanket?

I might just try and glue it all to the case instead of stitching...

What glue guy's?...

Comment

seriously Cally stitch it.

Comment

Ball Case

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                                I've made a start on the case, still gotta glue it and trim the leather and glue it nice and neat... Heres a sneak preview of my budget leather Ball case, cost so far, Nothing....

Will be sorted when my manbag arrives now....

Will have a decent Ball/kit carrier for a couple of quid, all good, it's about time i budgeted on summat lately i tells ya...
                                Hi Cally
                                Looking good lets see some pics when you have completed the case.
                                Toppotter1967

Comment

Working...
                                X