No announcement yet.

**WANTED** Best price on a Ball case...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gazza147 got some balls for sale fella, pm him see if he'll do you a deal...:snooker:

Comment

Unfortunately that requires money and I went a little mad replacing the computer chair LOL
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Spent all your birthday money on the chair did ya bud......LOL..

Comment

Hi calley I see you have got sorted, just wanted to let every one know that maplins have a sale on this weekend and are selling padded flight cases the case has a foam insert that can be cut out to the shape of the balls.
          The best thing it's only £19.99, I'm going to get one today.
          PS it does not give the size but it looks big enough (product code N70AP)

Comment

cheap case

Hi guys, I got this case from maplins for £20 and customized it, by cutting out the foam inserts. Only thing I don't like is its a bit big, but is very light for its size
            Last edited by cazmac1; 7 February 2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

What a fantastic job you have made of your case cally. It looks really professional.
              :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                Hi guys, I got this case from maplins for £20 and customized it, by cutting out the foam inserts. Only thing I don't like is its a bit big, but is very light for its size
                Nice Job Caz , Enough room there for a flask and some sandwiches if you ever have a marathon session .

I've not got the skill or patience to make one , so the missus is getting the case and a set of balls for my Birthday

I'm nearly 40 and i'm getting excited about my birthday
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Thanks Neil, to be honest it wasn't that hard to do, the foam insert is a latice of squares that are pre cut but not all the way through, so once you worked out the spacing you just push out 4 squares, cut about an inch of the lenght and push it it back in. Your right about the sandwiches though, only thing is can't deceide on ham or cheese.
                  I wish my misses would buy me something like that, I'm lucky to get a pair of socks these days The big 40, are you doing something special, or is it a quite meal with the misses.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                    Thanks Neil, to be honest it wasn't that hard to do, the foam insert is a latice of squares that are pre cut but not all the way through, so once you worked out the spacing you just push out 4 squares, cut about an inch of the lenght and push it it back in. Your right about the sandwiches though, only thing is can't deceide on ham or cheese.
                    I wish my misses would buy me something like that, I'm lucky to get a pair of socks these days The big 40, are you doing something special, or is it a quite meal with the misses.
                    Just a quiet night out .....can't do too much at my age !
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
                      What a fantastic job you have made of your case cally. It looks really professional.
                      :snooker:
                      Thanks bud, i'm well happy with it and over the moon with the snooker legends badge....

Comment

Hi cally, found it
                        will stick some pictures up soon

Comment

Hi all after talking to cally I have decided to ditch my metal case and convert an old laptop bag I have into a ball bag.
                          Please find attached photos model by my youngest daughter.

Last edited by cazmac1; 23 January 2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

LOL... Nice one caz......

Comment

Very nice Caz...... It looks like its a lot easier to carry about than the metal/leather cases!!
                              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                                Very nice Caz...... It looks like its a lot easier to carry about than the metal/leather cases!!
                                Much better. I might be up for going to Upton park this week if you fancy it??? or frames??????

Comment

Working...
                                X