I couldn't get on with the blacks
      they start off great but got really bad
      really quick
      I ended up taking both of them I got
      off my cues within a week of putting
      them on
      never had any probs with the tan ones
      but as with any tip it's horses for courses
      agreed - can't wait for Andrew to send the talismans - I'll be taking the kamui off - it does aggravate me

Comment

Tips.

My beloved Talisman M gave up it's service with me on Sunday afternoon (after around 6 months of service that is). Since I didn't have a replacement for it, I put on a Kamui Black MH on my cue.

All I can say as yet, is it's different but I really wasn't feeling confident with it at all. I'll try and remember to post my thoughts about it here, maybe when I get on to ADR147 about my new Talisman's.

The Talisman M was by far the best tip I've ever used!

Brian.
        Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

the guy how is selling kamui tipps you can find here:
          snookercues4u.net

Comment

don't you just love that!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Some people are just sooo helpful, eh? Anyone speak German ...?
              Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
                Some people are just sooo helpful, eh? Anyone speak German ...?
                ich Nr., spreche ich Deutsches wie eine spanische Kuh.

Comment

hmm I've just seen want you mean... but believe me he lives in Britain, his business as well. Check out some more pages, than you see al lot of them is in english. The owner is British. If you need a shop in Germany check out this one: lithoshop.eu, that where I buy my Kamuis. Actual I've seen, that he has the Gator Grip tool by Kamui brandnew.

@keithinFrance - si tu veux je peux parle francais... ;-) un petite peux.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookersonic View Post
                    hmm I've just seen want you mean... but believe me he lives in Britain, his business as well. Check out some more pages, than you see al lot of them is in english. The owner is British. If you need a shop in Germany check out this one: lithoshop.eu, that where I buy my Kamuis. Actual I've seen, that he has the Gator Grip tool by Kamui brandnew.

@keithinFrance - si tu veux je peux parle francais... ;-) un petite peux.
                    if you were based in the uk you could not sell them at the same price as the talisman tips because they cost twice the price to buy. at least they do legally.

Comment

?? I don't understand it - I'm just a customer.... I've no interest in Talisman.

Comment

?? I don't understand it - I'm just a customer.... I've no interest in Talisman.
                        ok - i will simplify it. the price he is selling kamui tips for is impossible

8.95 EUR = 7.46582 GBP

trade price here is £6 plus vat and delivery etc. which works out at £7.10 each. if you were selling them to make a £0.36 profit you would be bankrupt pretty fast.

Comment

but believe me he lives in Britain, his business as well.
                          Hmmm, i am not sure
                          about this.
                          I Know this guy is british, but he is playing in the German Snooker Bundesliga.
                          mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

I sure am british and I do play in the German snooker league occasionally when I have got the time. The shop on Germany is owned by the guy who has the sole Mainland European rights to sell these tips and that is where I get mine from. As for the price I sell them at well mainly as I travel to all of the EPTC tournaments and have a stand there my prices are in Euros and reflect the german market. Her in the UK I sell them on Ebay for £8.50 including postage, so anyone interested in buying some drop me a line at
                            info@snookercues4u.net and I will be happy to sell them to you.

regards mike

Comment

i imagine selling them at £8.50 delivered and therefore cheaper than any other retailer can you will quickly find your supply dries up. in fact i will make sure of it, because there are that i know about at least 15 retailers in the uk who have to source them through BCE and pay tax on them and it would be impossible to compete with that price.

Comment

I personally consider it kind of bad form to try sell one's product in a competitor's thread. Just my opinion.
                                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                                X