triangle chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triangle chalk

Hi folks i,ve just bought some triange chalk off ebay and notice its lighter green than the one i used to use and seems finer , anyone know if the dark green is still available anywhere .

Dont think they are available anymore. they used to be on the market around 2004/5 but they went back to the lighter ones which are better IMO
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

I have a block of dark green chalk in my snooker room, had it for about 5 years now though and never use it.

Comment

Thanks Asi , maybe its me but i prefer the dark stuff myself

Comment

It dosen't make any difference in my opinion? All work the same?

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
            But the lighters looks better!

Comment

I know, I know

But they all do the same job

Comment

I have some dark here as well , i just feel it sticks better than the light .

Comment

I don't think that mate. They both work the same for me.

Comment

;
                    I know, I know

But they all do the same job
                    They are the Trevor White of all Chalks !

Comment

hi all.. If i could, i would like to buy the dark green triangle chalks from u guys. I live in Perth Australia and cant get anything like that anymore in here. Please please help me.. It must be a dark green triangle (almost blue) chalk. It sticks so much better on your tips. Thanks all.

Comment

Yes, the darker green triangle sticks better to the tip...but the light green doesn't mark the cue ball as much...less annoying.

Comment

I would also like some dark green if anyone can get hold of some

cheers

Comment

I did have 10 Boxes of Dark Green Chalk!

But Sorry to Say the Dark Green Chalk is Fake! The Genuine Green Triangle Chalk is a Lighter Green as I used to deal in Snooker Accessories and a few Big Companies had Mega Amnounts of this Darker Green and was selling it Cheap because they thought they had a Good Deal on it but they Didn't.

Maybe the Reason the Dark Green seems to stick to your Tip better is that the Light Green you have mayber Damp if you leave your Cue in Car or Cold Snooker Club.

If you rough up your Tip alittle then use Genuine Lighter Green you will be ok and Find a hell of a Difference.

As somebody mentioned the Lighter Green doesn't mark the Ball so much either.

I will try and see if I have a Box of Darker Green Chalks left up the loft if so I can send a few people a few each ok.

Comment

Cheers gaz , i have,nt played for five years and then it was mostly darg green .
                              I have a couple of darn green bought when i was playing and its defintely not fake it was the norm then .

At some stage triangle must have swithched to the lighter stuff .

Comment

Working...
                              X