triangle chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
    .... i have,nt played for five years....
    Just wondering how good were you before you stopped playing, and how long are you giving yourself to get somewhere close to the same standard (with your many cues )

Comment

I started getting 100 breaks and was bodybuilding the same time . I knew the two did,nt go together well but enjoyed them still .

As my training became more intense i started twisting my wrist and putting unintentional side on and my play really suffered , hence one of the reasons for giving up .

I,m hoping to start knocking in 100 breaks but know it will take a while so i,m not expectinga quick fix , and have bought as many good cues in hope of finding the right one .

Comment

I would also like some dark green if anyone can get hold of some

cheers
        What tip are you using, mate? I know what you mean about the "light green" triangle, it's kind of powdery/dusty. Maybe you ought to give "green master" a try... They're quite good & stick well to any tip! :snooker:
        Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
        Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Ime still searching for the first 50 break, can get 30's easily, the odd 40 but then i either mess up position or wrong shot selection ! talking of finding the right cue, ime right in the middle of doing a part exchange on a nice maple cue (see pic) had to let my E. Diggle cue go (sorry Mike if you see this)

Comment

Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
            What tip are you using, mate? I know what you mean about the "light green" triangle, it's kind of powdery/dusty. Maybe you ought to give "green master" a try... They're quite good & stick well to any tip! :snooker:
            I,ve got some pg , mw supertips , kamui , talisman as well as the elks ro try out . i,m gonna try the pro granites first .

Yes i find the light chalk too powdery as well , it does,nt seem to stick to the tip as well as the dark imo .

Will have a look at the master chalk

cheers mucka

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              [ATTACH]4438[/ATTACH]
              Ime still searching for the first 50 break, can get 30's easily, the odd 40 but then i either mess up position or wrong shot selection ! talking of finding the right cue, ime right in the middle of doing a part exchange on a nice maple cue (see pic) had to let my E. Diggle cue go (sorry Mike if you see this)
              That does look like a nice one jrc , I just got a mastercraft maple myself which is nice . I,ll only keep three cues and sell the rest , so i,ll have do start getting some practice in to test them

Comment

I,ve got some pg , mw supertips , kamui , talisman as well as the elks ro try out . i,m gonna try the pro granites first .

Yes i find the light chalk too powdery as well , it does,nt seem to stick to the tip as well as the dark imo .

Will have a look at the master chalk

cheers mucka
                No worries, mate

Green master sticks really well to anything especially the laminated tips for some odd reason. I used it on Talisman pro and can hardly recall any miscues though I chalk the tip every 4-5 shots. Now I use light green triangle on MW supertips, also works well. :snooker:
                Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
                Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
                  No worries, mate

Green master sticks really well to anything especially the laminated tips for some odd reason. I used it on Talisman pro and can hardly recall any miscues though I chalk the tip every 4-5 shots. Now I use light green triangle on MW supertips, also works well. :snooker:
                  I can vouch for Master chalk being better. Had to buy a box of twelve to try it, but I'm not going back to Triangle. Been trying to find the thread that explained the differences between the two Tweeten chalks. Anyone help?

Here it is:
                  http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ighlight=kamui
                  Last edited by limecc; 22 April 2011, 12:01 AM. Reason: added the link

Comment

Working...
                  X