The Best Chalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Jason

I've not seen silver cup chalk, what colour do you use and where did you purchase it from?
    cheers

Comment

• Silver Cup is readily available on E-Bay.I often use Silver Cup,in dark green with laminated tips ( Talisman) for eight ball.Very grippy chalk,but I tend to use pale green Triangle for non-laminated tips.Hope this helps.

Comment

• I got mine from EBay, it was only about £7 for a dozen.

I like it a lot, as I say, it sticks better than triangle on a laminated tip and is pretty grippy

Jason

Comment

• I use Siver Cup too, as advised by my billiard team mates and consider it very good, although a bit more expensive than others. Got mine from Ebay, but am told it can be got from some sport supplies.

Comment

• i have quite a few different chalks that ive tried in the past! Green triangle is the most common and there is nothing wrong with it at all. However, out of all the others i have tried the only one i would suggest as an alternative would have to be green master chalk. it has nearly identical properties as triangle. to be honest i prefer it. Green silver cup is far too grainy and seems to limit the amount of spin you use. i have others to but can't remember theirs names. funny that!!!
            Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
            https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

• Thanks Jason & Old School, i'm going to try silver cup on my kamui in the new year.

Comment

• Originally Posted by johno View Post
                Thanks Jason & Old School, i'm going to try silver cup on my kamui in the new year.
                PM me your address and I will post you a block. I have got plenty and besides, just had my Kamui chalk arrive and will be trying that tonight lol.

Jason

Comment

• Cheers for the offer Jason but i've ordered some now, thanks anyway pal. Let us know how the kamui stuff performs...

Comment

• Originally Posted by johno View Post
                    Cheers for the offer Jason but i've ordered some now, thanks anyway pal. Let us know how the kamui stuff performs...
                    Will do, I will put up a review tomorrow.

Jason

Comment

Working...
                    X