Pictures of your tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give the MW super tip a go .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Legends Mark Williams Extra Hard tip on my Parris
      Attached Files

Comment

• Navigator M on my Parris and Legends Mark J Williams Hard Nude tips on my Phoenix (Parris Replica cue).
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Pic of the tips of my cues.
          Left tip is Cueist Pressed tip - Hard
          Right tip is Navigator Laminated - Medium
          Attached Files

Comment

• I'm happy with what I use, but got a playing partner who's used BD all his life and is finally fed up with the inconsistency.... Any new advice for ex blue diamond advocates? I know all about MW super tips, Century tips, Taylor made tips etc etc...

If there's anything out there in 2024 that people feel are better I'd love to know. Thanks πŸ™
            βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

• Few guys in my club seem happy with the ADR tips. I wonder about tips sometimes if it’s a case of The Emperor’s new clothes.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                Few guys in my club seem happy with the ADR tips. I wonder about tips sometimes if it’s a case of The Emperor’s new clothes.
                Thanks Nifty, I think consistency is one of the most important things as it’s a nightmare playing lucky dip when you splash out on a box.

Comment

• I used BD and elks (also milky duts) and I make the new tips in my club for almost all players (ca. 30 people). The inconsistency is a mess. I tried grand tips then, but unfortunately I got a bad batch in the 50s box.

Now I use Asia tips from the gbl site. The medium tip is nice and has a solid feel with enough response on screwshots or follow through.
                  the price per tip is also acceptable.
                  GBL has now the Granit tips V2 on the website. I will give them a try, when I order next time.

Paul from Germany

Comment

• Originally Posted by Paul28 View Post
                    I used BD and elks (also milky duts) and I make the new tips in my club for almost all players (ca. 30 people). The inconsistency is a mess. I tried grand tips then, but unfortunately I got a bad batch in the 50s box.

Now I use Asia tips from the gbl site. The medium tip is nice and has a solid feel with enough response on screwshots or follow through.
                    the price per tip is also acceptable.
                    GBL has now the Granit tips V2 on the website. I will give them a try, when I order next time.

Paul from Germany
                    Thank you Paul, that’s sounds like a good option.

Comment

Working...
                    X