Clear All

be quick as i have one myself !!! ha ha

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
      be quick as i have one myself !!! ha ha
      as actually do i but no idea how to go about it

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        i would have the knowledge and the contacts you need. most ideas are not worth the hassle of patenting, especially if small changes could be made and something similar produced - if its possible to make a design cheap enough in china say then i might be interested. pm me.
        I might take you up on that offer Ard. Just want to look into it a bit more and might even make a prototype, as the materials are cheap as easily available.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
          I might take you up on that offer Ard. Just want to look into it a bit more and might even make a prototype, as the materials are cheap as easily available.
          well if you want to discuss it let me know.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Not to burst your bubble, but most inventors are overly optimistic about the market adoption. I still wish you best of luck though and who knows maybe it is as big as you think.

Best idea like ADR said, build it cheap, and just start selling to see true potential. If it's too easy to produce, then it's probably not worth the money to patent anyways - for you or anyone else that tries to steal it.
            Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
            My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

In your invention, is it possible to build an extension converter? With it, I don't need to buy different set of extensions from each cue makers
              Snooker will rise once again

Comment

sounds like a good idea, but I think you'd need to take that up with someone with engineering skills.

Comment

Originally Posted by GeorgeNg View Post
                  In your invention, is it possible to build an extension converter? With it, I don't need to buy different set of extensions from each cue makers
                  or just use push on extensions???

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                    It am not aware of any push on mini butt in the market
                    Snooker will rise once again

Comment

I will invent one ?? I will get a full size one and cut it down I will then discard the other bit in case someone thinks its a stake
                      Easy on the garlic....

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                        You can use the cardboard roll left from some bogroll, then fill it with a sponge...voila! I used to work on Blue Peter. By the way, if I see this on the market I'm suing the lot of ya

Comment

I want a mini butt extension for my 48inch cue. A couple of inches extra would be great.

50inch would grand.

Comment

I have two in my collection and use one of them regularly. They were called Barracuda Grippers and were derived from the early plastic extension produced by them. I sold hundreds of them in the eighties.The tooling was lost I believe when the company folded. I last sold one six months ago to a friend of mine for a tenner.:snooker:

Comment

If everyone started using uniloc pins on the extensions like I use then there would be no problem, there are too many ******* pins out there and you have to get new extensions with every new cue or have the pins/inserts replaced.

Comment

I don't think this will happen, cue makers most proberbly get these made in china for peanuts and then charge £30 a pop nice little earner for them.
                                I stand to be corrected if this is not the case

Comment

Working...
                                X