What are Mike Woodridge cue tips like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by thedynamite View Post
    I like a nice soft tip normally blue diamond. Most comments have said that MW tips are hard is this correct?
    Harder than Blue Diamond, yes.
    My experience: They are slightly harder than Elkmaster. Compare to Mastercue tips.
    mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

If any canucks want to try one I will post 1 to the first 2 canucks to pm me.
      Cheeers,
      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

I've just order some MW super tips off ADR on e-bay looking I'm forward to trying them out......:snooker:
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

I've also order two packs. I wonder if I'll feel the difference between Elk Master and WM SuperTips... I hope that I will be able to control the cue ball like the main tour player!

Comment

Originally Posted by martinii View Post
            I've also order two packs. I wonder if I'll feel the difference between Elk Master and WM SuperTips... I hope that I will be able to control the cue ball like the main tour player!
            If you do, don't tell Mike or he'll be charging a lot more for the supertip
            Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
            Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Well I've played a few frames with the my new tips..... and so far so good i'm really liking them, best I've used for a long time!!:snooker:
              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
              X