Custom Cue Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
    hi guys... but what's a tournament style case? how is it different from a non-tournament style case?

thanks!!
    My use of the word 'tournament' style was that it has 3 compartments, as opposed to the standard 2.

Comment

thanks, firefrets... my, that's a beautiful case... would be perfect if there's a chalk compartment... i was thinking of getting one with a patchwork design at one point, only in tan and dark brown combination... drool...
      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

this was my first attempt at making a case similar to the above stamford cue case

Comment

that's looks excellent, nostawmail... the somewhat grainy photos don't do the case justice though...
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

yeah i need a good camera, i just used my mobile phone camera

Comment

Very nice, too, nostawmail.
              :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
                this was my first attempt at making a case similar to the above stamford cue case

looks an Excellent first attempt bud, nice one....

Comment

ive made other designs of cases a few are in my picture albums on here but this was the first time i had tried a full patchwork

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
                    ive made other designs of cases a few are in my picture albums on here but this was the first time i had tried a full patchwork
                    Never noticed any of ya cases before bud...

look tidy fairplay to you...:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                    X