Wanted:- Pyramid Chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
    Andy i aint forgotten your chalk just did,nt have time to post before i went to Sheffield .
    No problems, its a kind offer you have made. How is Sheffield?

Comment

Originally Posted by Andy W View Post
      No problems, its a kind offer you have made. How is Sheffield?
      Sorry muck , cant get used to this new layout , have to go hunting for posts . Sheffield was great , just come back , cuezone was poor imo first day or two .

Comment

I have added some new items to my collection;

I will try and take some more pictures of the growing collection

Comment

heres the most up to date photo, I have done most of the easy stuff now, for the collection to continue to grow I will need to spend a bit more and keep checking the US web sites, its been fun so far and a bit if interesting social history perhaps.

Comment

Triangle chalk now made by Tweeten of Chicago used (very many years ago) to be made by Kieckheffer MNFG.co Chicago. I think it was better chalk and now very rare. The labelling was the same as now but with the different name. I have some blue and two cubes of green which I wont use as I cant replace it. Anyone got any?

Roy Bacon

Comment

Originally Posted by roykay View Post
              Triangle chalk now made by Tweeten of Chicago used (very many years ago) to be made by Kieckheffer MNFG.co Chicago. I think it was better chalk and now very rare. The labelling was the same as now but with the different name. I have some blue and two cubes of green which I wont use as I cant replace it. Anyone got any?

Roy Bacon
              Theres a box on the bay from the US, but you will need deep pockets as I think they are looking $400 plus for it. I will see if I can find the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Triangle-Chalk...item3368138693

Comment

Working...
              X