Kamui Chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamui Chalk

Hi All, I just spotted this on Ebay 160571731004. What do people think?

£42 for a paiece of chalk lol

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
      £42 for a paiece of chalk lol
      A bit rich for me, but what do i know?

Comment

They were *only* USD $25 for a cube when they first came out. Price has really increased, better stock up. LOL
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

has fedia started selling chalk now,lol

Comment

I personally know a few people who have bought this at $25 a cube. They are American pool players.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Its now $21.50 and $59 shipping to the UK and its still got 4 days to go. I cant see any one on this side of the pond buying it at that price.

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                I personally know a few people who have bought this at $25 a cube. They are American pool players.

I think there would be a fair amount of people in the UK would buy this at $25 too, but I think by the time it is imported here it will be a good bit more expensive.

Comment

chalk is a chalk is a chalk is a chalk...
                  When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

it's just one of those thing that has never seemed to change, well not much anyway. i do remember when triangle chalk went a bit darker for a while but it still felt the same to me. don't know how you can justify that amount of money on a piece of chalk. to each there own a suppose but not me

Comment

I think it's easy to want to look at things to improve your game, tips chalk?, but unless your banging in ton after ton I have to say the difference will be minimal. On the other hand some one like JH or RO may really benifit from a better tip or chalk. where the difference between winning and losing can be factional.

Comment

They say that you only have to chalk with it once every 30 shots or so and that it's more putty like than chalk (I think). However chalk is just used to stop miscues and I don't think that Kamui chalk would change how far away from the center you can go from the cueball enough to come close to justifying the difference in price.

Comment

Most ppl used chalk out of habit. Just look at ronnie after he made his last 147, he kept chalking his cue during the interview?

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                            Most ppl used chalk out of habit.....
                            That's certainly true caz, i chalk my tip after i miss a shot, then chalk it again as i return to the table !

Comment

Its Not a Bad Habit to Chalk your Tip after every Shot as I would Recommend this to Most People.

What I wouldn't Recommend is Paying £20+ for Any Chalk or Tips!!...That is a Complete Joke and as already mentioned if your not Constantly knocking in Big Breaks you Could Pay £1000 for Tip or Chalk and it isn't Going to Improve your Game that Much if Any!

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
                              X