WANTED! Leather black cue case with straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED! Leather black cue case with straps

Does anyone know whre I can get a really good quality leather cue case. I have a 3/4 butt (full size) Peradon Crown cue. I dont mind if it has surface designs but it must be all black. I don't really like the multicoloured types. There are a few on Ebay but not quite what I am looking for. Cheers for helping

Depends how much you want to pay .

Google ' North Wales Cue Cases ' .

You won't get much better than them for quality .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

i can get some good discounts on cases, if you pm me with what you want and what area you are in i can give you some idea of prices

Comment

i may be able to help you out.

Comment

Let me kmow how you can help. I did not like the cases on the north Welsh site. I think I will buy 2 case; one for my Peradon 3/4 and one for a one piece which I am having made for me.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know about this site. Let me kmow how you can help. I did not like the cases on the north Welsh site. I think I will buy 2 case; one for my Peradon 3/4 and one for a one piece which I am having made for me.

Comment

ive sent you a pm

Comment

I want something identical or similar to the boysonthebaize site; the all black 1pc patchwork case. Must be brand new

Comment

Working...
                X