cue cloths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cue cloths

I,m after some nice cue cloths , got some Rileys , Bce here but looking for something different and nice , Talisman , wooldridge , parris etc . If anyone has a nice one that they would,nt mind selling id be much obliged .

No one got any . Can exchange for chalk tips etc .

Comment

When I lived over there hotpot, I used to grab a nice looking bar towel every once in awhile and I still have a few of them kicking around downstairs by my talbe. As I was living in Leicester I got a few of the local brewery's - Everards.

I don't know if they're still around but it might be another option for you to consider. They're nice and soft and wash up well

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Thanks Terry , i have a few here but just fancied something different . Mike dont seem to be selling them at the moment and Parris dont appear to sell them seperatel only part of a package .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
          ....and Parris dont appear to sell them separately only part of a package .
          Here you go mate....in the cue accessories section
          https://www.parriscues.com/products/...e_accessories/

Comment

Lol i just tried to order one, and it says "minimum order value to be £25" .....eh..... so you can't buy one ????????????

Comment

Thanks J R , checked that out but ther,es a minimum order of £25 , and i dont need anything else , mrs going spare now with all the bits n bobs around here .

Comment

Thanks J R , checked that out but ther,es a minimum order of £25 , and i dont need anything else , mrs going spare now with all the bits n bobs around here .
                might be able to pick up a second one for u when i go get my cue in 7 week

Comment

Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
                  might be able to pick up a second one for u when i go get my cue in 7 week
                  What cue you getting muck .

Comment

a jpu ash in snake wood with kingwood and maple veneers

Comment

We sell South West Snooker Academy cue cloths in our shop at the Academy. I know you've played there but not sure if you were looking for something more related to cue makers. Here's a pic of the ones we sell for £6. It may be a little plainer than others you have too.

www.onqpromotions.co.uk
                      www.southwestsnookeracademy.com

Comment

Thanks Jay , thanks Sarah , i,m sure i will be there again before long so can have a closer look .

Comment

If anyone is getting a Parris cue then could i ask if they would pick one up for me and i will pay them .

Comment

If anyone is getting a Parris cue then could i ask if they would pick one up for me and i will pay them .
                            if u don't have one by August ill Get u one if u like

Comment

Thanks Jay , pick one up if you will muck

Cheers neil

Comment

Working...
                              X