wanted kamui ss and s tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted kamui ss and s tips

does anyone know where i can get these from, genuine ones know, i tried ebay and i got a fake one

hi wereabouts on ebay did you get one let me know thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by phidavi7 View Post
      does anyone know where i can get these from, genuine ones know, i tried ebay and i got a fake one
      Hi there is a dealer on ebay uk his id is snookercues4u is tthis the person you bought them from it seems that this seller is selling genuine ones let me know thanks

Comment

Try Pm'ing ADR147 on this forum.
        Don't know if he sells kamui's though
        But highly respected merchant here
        Highest Break Practice : 96
        Highest Break Match : 87 (Previous 85)

I stopped playing since November 2012
        Picked my cue up again since mid-way 2014

Comment

How do you know its a fake one .

Comment

HI do you have a real kamui tip to compare if the other one that you have is fake so how do you know if its a fake one would like to know as i have bought a few kamui snooker tips on ebay

Comment

I bought mine from both Dave Coutts and also Stu Green and I'm certain both were genuine although I understand Stu isn't stocking them now as they are a tad too expensive so he doesn't sell a lot.

Last time I checked with ADR147 he also said he doesn't stock them for the same reason

Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I use snookercues4u and put the second one on last week. The first one lasted 4 months of daily play and was good from the start and this one seems as good. I am sure they are genuine.
                Yes they are expensive but I used to have to try 5 or 6 tips before I found a good one so they are worth the money.

Roy Bacon

Comment

HI If you go to You Tube and type in Conterfeit Kamui Tips you will see that the M IS BIGGER on the conterfeit one how ever this applies only on Kamui Pool Tips size 14 ml i have checked on You Tube for the Kamui Snooker Tips fakes but could not find the video on them

Comment

[QUOTE=Terry Davidson;611727]I bought mine from both Dave Coutts and also Stu Green and I'm certain both were genuine although I understand Stu isn't stocking them now as they are a tad too expensive so he doesn't sell a lot.

Last time I checked with ADR147 he also said he doesn't stock them for the same reason

terry/QUOTE]

Hi Terry go to You Tube and type in Conterfeit KAMUI TIPS and you will see that the M is larger on the conterfeit tip than of the original. However this video only applies to Kamui Pool Tips size 14

I have checked You Tube but could not find video on Kamui Snooker Tips unless someone finds video and lets me know cheers Leonard

Comment

Working...
                    X