No announcement yet.

Very unhappy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By ek the balls on the table are awful, the white is a different weight to the rest and feels VERY heavy compared to the TP's...

Might have to give practice a miss until I get some balls!
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Wonder if Gazz'a seen his mate yet this evening? Not to worry though, got man flu so potting balls is far ferom my mind, though i am practicing my cue action on the dining table!!!

Comment

I learnt the lesson from u

Comment

Originally Posted by rickyiou View Post
          I learnt the lesson from u
          Good, well not good really, I hate the fact that you simply can't trust people in this day and age, surely humanity is supposed to learn and move forwards not stay retarded!

Comment

Some people are dishonest thieving types. Some are not. It was ever thus! Very sorry when something like this happens though. The thing that annoys me most, though, is when somebody deliberately destroys stuff for no reason. Who is better off for that?
            王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
              Some people are dishonest thieving types. Some are not. It was ever thus! Very sorry when something like this happens though. The thing that annoys me most, though, is when somebody deliberately destroys stuff for no reason. Who is better off for that?
              Which reminds me, I must go round and appoligise to the home owner who's front fence I managed to rip off entirely when I was about 15 years of age and in a rage with my brother, I was so angry with him I just grabbed this fence and pulled at it in frustration, next thing, it all came off in my hands and there I was holding about 20 feet of fence in my hands, growling! I looked at my brother and he was just stood there laughing his head off, once I looked at myself and realised what had hapened I calmly put the fence back in position and duly ran off with my brother laughing our heads off.....

Comment

Well I've had to give the set of balls back I had on loan, am now left with an utterly useless set and skint to boot...

Sad times, come on work, get rolling in!!!

Comment

Working...
                X