which tip is best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which tip is best

which is the best tip between the black kamui or the mike wooldridge super tip,i am currently using the black kamui but have been told the wooldridge ones are excellent at a fraction of the cost

Only one way to find out , buy one and try it muck , welcome to the forum .

Comment

Welcome to the TSF Forum m8.

Its Personal Prefference as Hotpot said try and Few and find out for yourself m8, I dont like the Kamui Tips too hard but some do.

Comment

I found the Kamui was alright to start with but if you did not play regularly it went too hard .

MW tips are very good . But as said , personal preference .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

not tried the kamui had a talisman far too hard tip was too smooth,use wooldridge super tips now never go back to elk or blue diamond

Comment

well i am currently playing with a kamui at the moment and to be fair i like it a lot but my new cue which is currently being made is having a supertip put on it,i just wondered as to the differences between them and as to which people preferred

Comment

I think what we are trying to say is that it does,nt matter what others think or say which they prefer as some will say Kamui while other prefer M W , you really need to try both ans see and feel for yourself which one you prefer . Tips are very subjective and will react differently on different cues .

Comment

I've just replaced a kamui with a mw super tip and I much prefer the super tip, IMO they are completely different. I found the kamui a bit dead.

Comment

I am suprised ADR has not posted, he says the kaumi tips are worse than crap.

I have personally not tried one but have used many MW tips and these are super. As neil and neil have already said though. This is completely personal pref.

Comment

Sorry and gaz.

Comment

in my experience the kamui start off well but go very hard after a few hours play and separate too often - the phoenix and talisman are very similar and more reliable as well as cheaper! - but the answer to the question is its all personal choice there is not a best tip.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        in my experience the kamui start off well but go very hard after a few hours play and separate too often - the phoenix and talisman are very similar and more reliable as well as cheaper! - but the answer to the question is its all personal choice there is not a best tip.
                        Wow, how canny. As i respond you are not onto this one passing comment, you respond, surely u didnt see my response and respond so quickly? If you did then you are a hawk

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
                          Wow, how canny. As i respond you are not onto this one passing comment, you respond, surely u didnt see my response and respond so quickly? If you did then you are a hawk
                          coincidence! i had not posted because i have not been on!
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

personal pref

Comment

phoenix laminated tip is suppose to be great

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

Working...
                              X