The perfect tip shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The perfect tip shape

Could some of you guys who are ace at re-tipping post a couple of pictures of what they consider to be the perfect tip shape, (anyone had a close up of the cue tip shape the pros use),this info would be of great help to all of us who are crap at D.I.Y.

Originally Posted by denja View Post
    Could some of you guys who are ace at re-tipping post a couple of pictures of what they consider to be the perfect tip shape, (anyone had a close up of the cue tip shape the pros use),this info would be of great help to all of us who are crap at D.I.Y.
    Great question - I've often wondered about this myself, but like most things I suspect this comes down to personal preference.

Comment

Comment

Very nice ! out of interest have you ever seen the John Parris re-tip video on u tube the finished tip is VERY domed almost ball shaped with very little side wall .

Comment

I'm not too keen on a tip with very a high point, if that makes any sense lol , Anyways I like to shape my tips like this

DSC02720.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
            I'm not too keen on a tip with very a high point, if that makes any sense lol , Anyways I like to shape my tips like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9378[/ATTACH]
            JESUS!!!! your ferrel blinded me lol i dnt have the patience to buff it like that tho

Comment

You'd win an award for that ferrule! Nice work

Comment

Working...
              X