your top 3 tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    Belive it Or Not , that guy ( ADR ) has seen more tips in one day then you in your whole life .
    Perhaps he knows what he talking about ????
    Is his dad bigger than mine anorl?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
      Nonsense.

You understand I do this for a living right?
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

do'nt expect to change your mind.
        but you do realize well that All Those layerd are Laminated? Do'nt you ?
        Just like press tips . Why do you think they call them press tips ??
        And belive it Or Not , even in US they call them Laminated tips .
        Anyway ,, you'r what you are . Feel free to call them Layerd tips .
        And you are free to give coherent english a bash sometime, too. When yer ready.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          You understand I do this for a living right?
          I know EXACTLY what you do. It's hardly rocket science. Good luck to you.

You've actually seen these uber tip factories in thailand, have you? Where are they? I used to live in thailand and travel there extensively, so will have to visit one next time I'm there.

No layered tips made in chinese factories until 3 years ago? LOL!!! Where have you been, man? EVERYTHING is made in china these days.

As you're in the business, why not give joe barringer a shout, or chris renfro, or tom hay, or anyone else in the industry? You may be surprised at what you learn...They may even sell more product than you.

Comment

I know EXACTLY what you do. It's hardly rocket science. Good luck to you.

You've actually seen these uber tip factories in thailand, have you? Where are they? I used to live in thailand and travel there extensively, so will have to visit one next time I'm there.

No layered tips made in chinese factories until 3 years ago? LOL!!! Where have you been, man? EVERYTHING is made in china these days.

As you're in the business, why not give joe barringer a shout, or chris renfro, or tom hay, or anyone else in the industry? You may be surprised at what you learn...They may even sell more product than you.
            What is it you do yourself that allows you such great insight and makes you feel you can talk down to people on the forum? I know Joe, such a rational well balanced chap.

Comment

• Who gives a toss who makes layered tips or where, they all rubbish.

It's beyond reason why anyone would want to play with them when they cost many times more than an Elk or BDP and when most pros play with a good elk (which is what BDPs really are, good, consistent tips) BDP; £2, Good Elks, £1. Try one of these tips. If you can't play with them, you can't play.

Comment

Is his dad bigger than mine anorl?

I do'nt know , is the honest answer .
                But I'm sure Andrew has more knowledge compared to you. you're trying to prove something which does not exist. if you have an argument, and you have proof, would be fine to see it.
                it's true, it's a forum. You can express your opinion. but sometimes listening to someone with more knowledge and experience, can do no harm.
                And kalm dwn , No need to be upset . you gonna give yourself a heart attack !!

Comment

I do'nt know , is the honest answer .
                  But I'm sure Andrew has more knowledge compared to you. you're trying to prove something which does not exist. if you have an argument, and you have proof, would be fine to see it.
                  it's true, it's a forum. You can express your opinion. but sometimes listening to someone with more knowledge and experience, can do no harm.
                  And kalm dwn , No need to be upset . you gonna give yourself a heart attack !!
                  He doesn't like lammys. Fair play to him. Can't blame him, not many World titles have been won with a lammy, excepting Ronnie's Talisman period I believe and that's down to Ronnie rather than the tip. Elks win titles and bad elks don't, so be safe and have a BDP. lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                    He doesn't like lammys. Fair play to him. Can't blame him, not many World titles have been won with a lammy, excepting Ronnie's Talisman period I believe and that's down to Ronnie rather than the tip. Elks win titles and bad elks don't, so be safe and have a BDP. lol
                    Maybe you should read the thread ?? you seemed to have commented on something totally not being discussed here lol

Comment

Higgins as well. MJW is also a laminated tip player but not sure if he was in 2003 - long time ago now!

Comment

Higgins as well. MJW is also a laminated tip player but not sure if he was in 2003 - long time ago now!
                        To be fair, cataloguing the history of the lammy in world titles ain't easy. lol. But it's like this, the most accurate and powerful potters and break-builders use elks. Robbo, Judd, Ronny, Smurf. Not sure what Ding is on now tbh.

Why anyone would want to hit a snooker ball with the top bit of a piece of bacon is beyond me.

That's it from now on, forget whether it's called laminated or layered, it's a bacon tip.

Or maybe pork scratching tip? lol
                        Last edited by barrywhite; 20 January 2016, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Well , this one is good !!
                          what are u talking about man ???
                          read a few of previous posts please.
                          As JRC already mentioned , This was not the topic we talked about.
                          As for your comment:
                          1-there are also sum of pros useing laminated (layerd tips according to big shot ).
                          2-Are you compare those conditions ( in term of table and .......) where a pro plays with others ??
                          3-just because a pro does'nt play with LM tips , that does'nt mean they are not good enough for the rest of the world.
                          Tips are about the same as cues. is a matter of personal preference.
                          It's not about what JT or ROS or sum pro does ,, it's about what suits ur game.
                          Believe it or not, I know players who're useing LM tips ( sum of them playing with ADR tips ) , and they can play this game just a bit !!

Comment

Touch off topic Mr ADR but does Higgins use a black laminated - seems so after a close up shot I saw in the Masters.
                            Could it be one of yours or a Kamui?
                            Any idea?

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                              Touch off topic Mr ADR but does Higgins use a black laminated - seems so after a close up shot I saw in the Masters.
                              Could it be one of yours or a Kamui?
                              Any idea?
                              I would need to ask raymond - it will either be one of mine in hard or a kamaui in hard. Whatever it is he appears to be able to use a laminated tip no problem at all!

Comment

I would need to ask raymond - it will either be one of mine in hard or a kamaui in hard. Whatever it is he appears to be able to use a laminated tip no problem at all!
                                Thanks for that I'd be interested to know if you do ask him - good nerd fact too lol.
                                For sure he can use it yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X