Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1pc slimline case vs double

Hi all

I'm looking for a new case for a 1pc cue. I can't seem to choose between either a slimline or a double case. What do you prefer? Carrying a heavy double case which holds cue + extensions, or carrying a slimline case and holding the extensions yourself? I don't have any experience with 1pc cues/cases so your findings would be welcome!

Regards

Slimline for pool double for snooker far easier than carrying extensions, you will leave them somewhere I guarantee

Comment

I have a slim line one piece case and carry my extensions with me...

I love my case.

But get the double x

Comment

I agree a double is the way to go and cost is the same. Also the weight is close as well.

Comment

Ok thanks guys

I'm trying to contact Stamford Cuemakers, but untill now without succes!

Comment

No point buying a case then having to carry your extensions........defeats the object in my opinion .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Just got myself a Stamford 1 piece double in Tan leather...lovely case and very well made

Comment

Originally Posted by Kristof135 View Post
                Ok thanks guys

I'm trying to contact Stamford Cuemakers, but untill now without succes!
                Did you get hold of stamford I tried calling them today about a case but no answer

Comment

Yeah mate

I'm getting one made Should have it in september...
                  If you email them, they'll answer within a day or two!

Regards

Comment

Manage to speak to them in the end, going to get a 1 piece made to my specs. Vintage brown with all brown interior.

Price was good too I thought.

Comment

One piece case plus a pair of elastic wrist sweat bands, slip wrist bands over case, and put extension through them plus cue towel problem solved ! or get a mega case !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X