• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case ends?

I have one of the cases at this address:

http://www.cuecraft.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=135

cue case.JPG

As you can see (if my picture works lol) one of the plastic ends has fallen off and been lost in the pub I play pool most regularly in.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement end for the case?

Thanks

Case ends?

contact Cue Craft themselves I recall that they can supply replacement plastic ends. If you haven't already
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I haven't yet. I guess I assumed they would list them on their website, but perhaps not if they're not commonly requested.

I'll give it a go, cheers

Comment

Case ends?

they list foam replacements (I know because I recently ordered a set on a Sunday and they arrived on Monday!) but they don't list plastic caps on their website but give it a try by phone or email good luck and let us know how you do.

Comment

Yea I was thinking of getting a set of them as well anyway...mine are a bit discoloured from oil I guess.

Have you got pictures of the foam replacements?

My brother has a similar case to me but the foam is completely different and not as supportive as the originals in mine.

Comment

Originally Posted by Guywp88 View Post
            Yea I was thinking of getting a set of them as well anyway...mine are a bit discoloured from oil I guess.

Have you got pictures of the foam replacements?

My brother has a similar case to me but the foam is completely different and not as supportive as the originals in mine.
            they now supply black foam with "velvet" tops instead of the "yellow" foam which I replaced from my wife's old case (ordered on Sunday and arrived Monday). very nice
            no photos but the link on the website is spot on
            Last edited by DeanH; 18 March 2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              they now supply black foam with "velvet" tops instead of the "yellow" foam which I replaced from my wife's old case (ordered on Sunday and arrived Monday). very nice
              Impressed with Cue Craft's service! Ordered the new end (a pair top and bottom) for £5, along with the new foam inserts and they were delivered the following day

The velvet topped inserts look much nicer than the oil-stained grey ones they've replaced too!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                Impressed with Cue Craft's service! Ordered the new end (a pair top and bottom) for £5, along with the new foam inserts and they were delivered the following day

The velvet topped inserts look much nicer than the oil-stained grey ones they've replaced too!

cue case 2.jpg
                Last edited by Guywp88; 22 March 2014, 07:23 PM. Reason: picture maybe wasn't working...

Comment

Case ends?

yep cracking service
                  and yep the new form inserts are lovely aren't they
                  so glad you got what you needed
                  cheers

Comment

Case ends?

I also made a little tip protector - to protect the tip and also stop chalk going onto the new foams

Comment

Case ends?

How much are the inserts?

Comment

Case ends?

the inserts are on their website just pick the model of case you have. the price includes delivery IIRC
                        the 2pc set I got was I think £8-9

Comment

Working...
                        X