1pc case needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1pc case needed

So i randomly ended up buying a Will Hunt cue today, so i now require a 1pc case. Don't want to spend much , just something to protect it. Any suggestions?
    My Flickr

Originally Posted by Harv View Post
    So i randomly ended up buying a Will Hunt cue today, so i now require a 1pc case. Don't want to spend much , just something to protect it. Any suggestions?
    the same as you i am a great believer in a case is a case and you really dont need to spend silly money on a case, i bought my last case off ebay and it looks fine and paid 30 pound including delivery

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      the same as you i am a great believer in a case is a case and you really dont need to spend silly money on a case, i bought my last case off ebay and it looks fine and paid 30 pound including delivery
      Pal of mine bought a cheap leatherette thing. It warped. Guess what happened to the cue?

Comment

If you can afford to buy a decent cue then buy a half decent case, some of the cheaper cases out there don't hold the cue well and the build quality is shoddy.

Comment

1pc case needed

I recently got for a friend a cuecraft Ali, black, 1pc 2xchannels from ADR
          great classic case lightweight and robust with new type of felt-topped foam for a good price
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
            If you can afford to buy a decent cue then buy a half decent case, some of the cheaper cases out there don't hold the cue well and the build quality is shoddy.
            Agreed and personally I'll NEVER buy a case without a chalk compartment. I do a lot of repairs and every single metal joint repair I have done has been down to chalk getting in the thread and through time locking it up and breaking the glue.

Comment

cue craft ali case's are very good for the money ive used them for years with no problems

Comment

Hey, quite like the look of those slim peradon halo cases. any good?
                My Flickr

Comment

Originally Posted by Harv View Post
                  Hey, quite like the look of those slim peradon halo cases. any good?

I have the double halo , love it , its as slim a most single cases .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                    I have the double halo , love it , its as slim a most single cases .
                    I've been considering buying a double halo case (probably from ADR) but the only thing that puts me off is no chalk compartment
                    77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                      I've been considering buying a double halo case (probably from ADR) but the only thing that puts me off is no chalk compartment
                      A massive negative IMO although for a one piece obviously it could only affect the base joint.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                        A massive negative IMO although for a one piece obviously it could only affect the base joint.
                        Agree John. Must have a chalk compartment but I've got a Halo and it's easy to add a chalk compartment yourself. I'm the worlds worst at DIY but it was pretty easy to razor blade out a couple of inches of foam from the end and glue in a wee plastic box thingy. I like the light weight feel of the Halo and the catches are pretty good. Not lockable but not a problem for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                          Agree John. Must have a chalk compartment but I've got a Halo and it's easy to add a chalk compartment yourself. I'm the worlds worst at DIY but it was pretty easy to razor blade out a couple of inches of foam from the end and glue in a wee plastic box thingy. I like the light weight feel of the Halo and the catches are pretty good. Not lockable but not a problem for me.
                          Can't disagree, I've done that sort of thing myself in the past but for £80 or whatever they are one shouldn't have to modify the case.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                            Can't disagree, I've done that sort of thing myself in the past but for £80 or whatever they are one shouldn't have to modify the case.
                            Yeah, blooming madness that a company like Peradon sell a case without a chalk compartment.

Comment

Got a halo slim for my Trev , can't fault it ,solid as rock.
                              Just stick the chalk in the tip end and me cloth in the handle
                              And I'm good to go

Comment

Working...
                              X