New special elk master tips as used by Ronnie O'sullivan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
    That's exactly what i have got and it works a treat, make sure you get the one that pressed the tip into a domed shape, there's another that just flattens and not dome.

EDIT

Also i'd like to add i have pressed an elk to the smallest i can get it and it was like playing with a talisman soft so i took it off and went about half way and it plays like a decent solid elk that grips well
    Hi luke,, may I ask how long you should let the tip in the tpress ?? 2 hours? 3 hours? .... (I bought one for my brother., But he does'nt know how it works). Thanks, Ramon

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      Hi luke,, may I ask how long you should let the tip in the tpress ?? 2 hours? 3 hours? .... (I bought one for my brother., But he does'nt know how it works). Thanks, Ramon
      Aslong as you want to , i would say the tip will compress as much as its going to after a few hours .

Comment

• Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
        Aslong as you want to , i would say the tip will compress as much as its going to after a few hours .
        Oky. I will tell him. Many thanks for your replay, hotpot. I appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post

I have put the next one in since i took the last one out so it will be in there for a couple of months yet but they don't need that long once they are pressed they stay pretty compressed personally i think overnight is fine.

Comment

• Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
            I have put the next one in since i took the last one out so it will be in there for a couple of months yet but they don't need that long once they are pressed they stay pretty compressed personally i think overnight is fine.
            I play always with Buffalo D plus Or MW black spin tips. but my brother uses elk... he thinks they are too soft. this might help him .....Many thanks for replay !!!!!!

Comment

• I know its a bit old but have just bought some riley 9mm ROS tips in a pack of 2, they are impregnated with chalk but are meant to be the specs ronnie wants, softish/responsive but keeps their shape and lasts longer, surely riley cant say they are specially produced if tweeten have just selected firmer tips and sold to riley as special ronnie elks, must be a specific more consistant product ?

Comment

Working...
              X