No announcement yet.

Wanted: New Genuine Aramith spotted white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been playing top level pool for over 20 years and these balls the spotted play different to the normal plain ones they are heavier , harder to screw back easier to follow through they race of cushions when playing with spin they play totally different.

Comment

Totally agree.would go as far as saying anyone who thinks they are the same hasnt a clue.

Comment

Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
        I have been playing top level pool for over 20 years and these balls the spotted play different to the normal plain ones they are heavier , harder to screw back easier to follow through they race of cushions when playing with spin they play totally different.
        Gotta agree with Alan I have also played high level Snooker and Pool for over 25yrs and they Definately play totally different, as I represented Wales last year also up Bridlington and it took me a day or so last year to get use to it abit better but never got 100% used to it all week!

No good for us then Alan as we only use these when we Represent our Countries at Bridlington etc as nowhere else likes to Use them!....ha ha ha....We can use this as our excuse alan ok......lol

Be good to meet up with you alan and anybody on this forum representing the countries at Bridlington this year, only a few weeks left and we can have a drink together Cheers Gaz.

Comment

Working...
        X