No announcement yet.

Wanted, Trevor White extensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the quick replies. My cue is a couple of months old. I've tried emailing Trevor, but not sure if on holiday or email gone to junk folder. Asked fella who I bought it off to email him, but still no joy. Will have a go with photo bucket malarkey tomorrow

Comment

Trevor is a nightmare to get hold of, but i got mine eventually

Comment

Here's a photo of the joint in my TW. Any assistance gratefully received. As mentioned before I have contacted Trevor via email and the previous owner but no joy. Hope this photobucket thing works

Comment

Try again, few photos of the cue. After a minibutt. I know placing an order will result in a lengthy wait, which isn't a problem providing I have one to use in the interim period.

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/ma...1.jpg.html?o=0

Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction. I have contacted Trevor and the previous owner, to no avail.

Comment

Originally Posted by Maaarrt View Post
            .... Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction. I have contacted Trevor and the previous owner, to no avail.
            Well Andrew (ADR147) said he was expecting some, maybe ask him

Comment

Cheers will do

Comment

Originally Posted by Maaarrt View Post
                Here's a photo of the joint in my TW. Any assistance gratefully received. As mentioned before I have contacted Trevor via email and the previous owner but no joy. Hope this photobucket thing works

to check this image:

User Control Panel
                on the left:
                My Account
                Edit Options
                on the right:
                Thread Display Options
                Visible Post Elements:
                Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code) - this option should be checked

I think this option should be default I believe, also not sure if you can edit these options until over 10 posts
                but the URL link worked in the next post
                good luck with your search.
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                X