Talisman Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talisman Tips

Not used Talisman for quite a while , anyway form is poor so thought i,d give them another try . I took them out of the pack and was amazed how big tall and ugly looking they have become recently . Why on earth do they make these tips so big baffles me . Put me off fitting one straight away .

My experience with talismans is that they are pain to take down... Never looked back on elks

Comment

recently, used ADR tips. I have to say, without a doubt, the best LM tips I've ever playd with !!!!!! . And I've tried them all.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
        recently, used ADR tips. I have to say, without a doubt, the best LM tips I've ever playd with !!!!!! . And I've tried them all.
        I have to agree with Ramon's comment about ADR147's laminated tips.
        Was sceptical at first when buying(medium hard) but to be fair they are the best tip out there....no bull.
        ADR has a fantastic product there for sure!
        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
        Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
        Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
        Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

yeah the talismans are taller now. using a red phoenix at the mo, can't fault it

Comment

Hi ~~~ Which one ? M or MH ?

I'm using KAMUI MH.... feeling good but only for few weeks then became compact & feel hard !!!!
            Have to change quite often.... My wallet feel painful !!!!
            Does ADR's tip has the same issue ?
            Last edited by kadobau; 6 November 2014, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
              Hi ~~~ Which one ? M or MH ?

I'm using KAMUI MH.... feeling good but only for few weeks then became compact & feel hard !!!!
              Have to change quite often.... My wallet feel painful !!!!
              Does ADR's tip has the same issue ?
              well, I use Soft one.. I bought 3 pieces. I did'nt know that they are as good. Wished I had bought more. I e-mailed Andrew, he said, the soft one is sold out.!!! (unfortunately) !!!! I need more .
              I have used: Kamui/Phenix/Pro G /moori tips//Talisman.
              IMO, ADR tips are the best. Is the first time I see that a LM tip plays so perfect with such a perfect CB grip. The tip does'nt feel hard as other LM tips, But is consistent as other LM tips. The cue ball reaction is just incredible (especially with SRW back shots ).
              Anyway,, just my opinion. Personally, I would'nt want to play with other tip !!!. Going to mail Andrew about 50 tims a day until he sent me sum more of these tips!!!!

Comment

well, I use Soft one.. I bought 3 pieces. I did'nt know that they are as good. Wished I had bought more. I e-mailed Andrew, he said, the soft one is sold out.!!! (unfortunately) !!!! I need more .
                I have used: Kamui/Phenix/Pro G /moori tips//Talisman.
                IMO, ADR tips are the best. Is the first time I see that a LM tip plays so perfect with such a perfect CB grip. The tip does'nt feel hard as other LM tips, But is consistent as other LM tips. The cue ball reaction is just incredible (especially with SRW back shots ).
                Anyway,, just my opinion. Personally, I would'nt want to play with other tip !!!. Going to mail Andrew about 50 tims a day until he sent me sum more of these tips!!!!
                50 times a day.... He might block your email..... Hahahaha ~~~~~
                How long the Soft tip can last ?

Comment

50 times a day.... He might block your email..... Hahahaha ~~~~~
                  How long the Soft tip can last ?
                  Then i would call him 20 time a day !!! no problem.
                  I use this one now for second week. He keeps his form perfectly. I'm not sure. But I would say as long as Kamui.. at least a few months.!!!!!

Comment

But I have problem with the colour !!!
                    I use Kamui also because of the colour !!!
                    PM......

Comment

PM......

In that case, I have good news for you. Because Andrew makes the new ones in black color. He said that !!!. So, they look just the same as kamui.!!!!

Comment

In that case, I have good news for you. Because Andrew makes the new ones in black color. He said that !!!. So, they look just the same as kamui.!!!!
                        That's great ~~~~

Comment

They all end up Blue

Comment

PM......
                            I feel you might be thinking too much about the color issues though. But who am I to say, you're the one in Msia. Haha.

Comment

mine are too thick as well really for some people but when you try and get the tooling to make the same quality thinner they mess it up, it is easier and safer to thin yourself if need be.
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                              X