Talisman Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    mine are too thick as well really for some people but when you try and get the tooling to make the same quality thinner they mess it up, it is easier and safer to thin yourself if need be.
    Better to be thicker than needed than not thick enough, its easy enough to sand a bit off, can't add a bit on though lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
      Better to be thicker than needed than not thick enough, its easy enough to sand a bit off, can't add a bit on though lol
      true enough - the biggest problem with talisman tip sin recent years is they have started to delaminate more especially the smaller sizes.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
        Always wondered if there is a guideline to to just how high a tip should be ? if you look on the Pictures of your tips posts on Snooker Forum there is a whole array of beautiful fitted tips many of them left very high indeed Mike Wooldridge in his video leaves the finished tip high, at the other end there are tips that are almost wafer thin ok ! maybe its down to personal choice but it would be interesting to know if there is a recommended height based on performance facts.

Comment

Had a talisman soft tip on for a few months, never have i seen a tip snap in half like mine managed to tonight. I think I will be trying a different tip when my new cue arrives, never experienced that before.

Comment

Working...
          X