1 piece leather case wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 piece leather case wanted.

I have a cue currently being made. And it's close to completion. So I'm now looking for a case to accompany it. It would prefer something in a patchwork design, and preferably not just the one colour. Looking to spend around £100-£150. Would also like a wide case not a slim one.

You could try Craftsman they have some patchwork cases in stock at the moment....

Comment

I've had a look on there earlier. Their leatherette ones are Chinese junk. And the blue patchwork is out of my price range sadly. I like the exterior of the tan patchwork, but it's a mismatch of colour. Internally it's blue and black.

Comment

Graham on here - Snooker Warrior is his username. Makes quality cases possibly in the price range
        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

pm me I might have what you are looking for

Comment

Hasn't Graham got 1 for sale on here already on the Panjo thing?

Comment

Graham has been banned I think

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
                Graham has been banned I think
                No he hasn't been banned, but i notice you cannot pm him anymore !

Comment

PM me and I'll pass any messages on
                  #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Cheers for all the replies lads. It's all sorted now. I went over my budget but I've got a cracking looking case coming from Mr Lowe. It's a case made by Graham. So I know it'll be a cracker.

Comment

Nice 1 matey.

Comment

Working...
                      X