X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cueing aid

Nice idea if you like this sort of thing
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Snooker-po...item1c4ca4c790

j6uk was working on a patent for his matchbox idea but it looks like this guy has beat him to the punch (unless zippidydoodah is j6uk in disguise).

You could take a piece of stiff cardboard and get the same thing, just not as pretty
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

That hole is far too small for me

Comment

Cueing aid

The lads probably gonna get a grade C for his GCSE :snooker:
        On Cue Facebook Page
        Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
        Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          j6uk was working on a patent for his matchbox idea but it looks like this guy has beat him to the punch (unless zippidydoodah is j6uk in disguise).

You could take a piece of stiff cardboard and get the same thing, just not as pretty
          sorry sugar but my holes a lot smaller than that, and i dont say that to all the boys..
          as you like to put it tel, iv got another trick up my sleeve.. anyway this patent biz is a right pain. not sure yet but i think i might go home made and risk some slap head in the east profit from my enginuity

Comment

I used to us the next of a coke bottle at home on the dining room table for cueing practice if I couldnt get out and play..

Things like this are good for awhile but more of a gimmick than not (my opinion only)
            Yours in Cue Sports

Warren

Comment

Originally Posted by Wazza180 View Post
              I used to us the next of a coke bottle at home on the dining room table for cueing practice if I couldnt get out and play..

Things like this are good for awhile
              but more of a gimmick than not (my opinion only)
              you didn't go through the learning or should i say 'for a while' period to really get the benefits from this crucial training to become a cueist, i hear your pain cus its always were the okayish players stumble, then go and find something else to do

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                you didn't go through the learning or should i say 'for a while' period to really get the benefits from this crucial training to become a cueist, i hear your pain cus its always were the okayish players stumble, then go and find something else to do
                As I said my opinion only.. cueing practice when needed was always in the table. I mean no disrespect to the guy who made it.. Hope he sells alot, each to thier own in cueing though
                Yours in Cue Sports

Warren

Comment

well what im getting at is the training, the training can't be a gimmick if all the best players have and still do it right?
                  we all have our own opinion on the design, construction and durability of things we buy, and mine has so much more to it in so many ways..
                  anyway, but becoming a cueist is the same as constructing everything else in our game, a cue, table, your mind approach and even the way you go about making a break

As I said my opinion only.. cueing practice when needed was always in the table. I mean no disrespect to the guy who made it.. Hope he sells alot, each to thier own in cueing though

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                    well what im getting at is the training, the training can't be a gimmick if all the best players have and still do it right?
                    we all have our own opinion on the design, construction and durability of things we buy, and mine has so much more to it in so many ways..
                    anyway, but becoming a cueist is the same as constructing everything else in our game, a cue, table, your mind approach and even the way you go about making a break
                    Hi j6uk... reading this, is the cueing aid yours? If so my apologies as stated about I had my opinion (and do not want to upset anyone) but also wish you well in sales.
                    There are 2 sellers out here in OZ who have alot of gear for cuetips etc besides thier standard lines... if the aid is ready for sales I could give you thier contact details if you like?
                    Yours in Cue Sports

Warren

Comment

sorry warren but there is nothing to defend as you've lapsed and miss read my posts. this so call product has nothing to do with me, iv created my own training that also includes cueing through a hole but its on a different level to the devise what is proposed

Hi j6uk... reading this, is the cueing aid yours? If so my apologies as stated about I had my opinion (and do not want to upset anyone) but also wish you well in sales.
                      There are 2 sellers out here in OZ who have alot of gear for cuetips etc besides thier standard lines... if the aid is ready for sales I could give you thier contact details if you like?

Comment

No worries mate.. it happens
                        Wish you all the best with your aid, hopefully you will show it when you see fit
                        Yours in Cue Sports

Warren

Comment

No worries mate.. it happens
                          Wish you all the best with your aid, hopefully you will show it when you see fit
                          thank you, and don't give up on trying to better your breaks and skills at the table. the road is long
                          enjoy

Comment

Working...
                          X