Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
    After Andrew W is sorted with tickets, if anyone has any tickets for the 1st or middle Saturday I'd be interested. 2 or ideally 3 would be top!
    keep checking crucible website they pop up for sale from time to time . thats how i got a sun ticket this morning.

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
      im not allowed to ha ha i got banned a long time ago pathetic but thats how it is . andy.watt@live.co.uk

Sent you an email mate

Comment

keep checking crucible website they pop up for sale from time to time . thats how i got a sun ticket this morning.
        cool... I thought they'd all be taken by now :0
        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

cool... I thought they'd all be taken by now :0
          If you go on stubhub website it says no tickets available but if you click on each session you will see tickets available. Not a lot but you will see some.

Comment

If you go on stubhub website it says no tickets available but if you click on each session you will see tickets available. Not a lot but you will see some.
            wonderful!!! I'll have a quick nosey now

Comment

wonderful!!! I'll have a quick nosey now
              Did you find anything

Comment

Did you find anything
                the days I wanted were all sold out not surprising as I can only really do Sats / Suns

Comment

the days I wanted were all sold out not surprising as I can only really do Sats / Suns
                  Two tickets available first sat at 7 you need to click on the session and you will see them

Comment

Two tickets available first sat at 7 you need to click on the session and you will see them
                    Also two tickets for sun at 7

Comment

My mate still has some tickets but they are just for the final on the Sunday session

Comment

Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
                        Andrew there's a guy on gumtree Glasgow selling 2 tickets 2
                        Tickets for the first session on Sunday's finial ROW N ad love to go
                        I've got some Crucible tickets available... Follow this link to gumtree...

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-spor...ble/1161936525

Don't hang about though, as they will sell..

Dave - cueist132@gmail.com

Comment

Do you have any single tickets for the first weekend. Looking for paired tickets for the second weekend.

Comment

Do you have any single tickets for the first weekend. Looking for paired tickets for the second weekend.
                            Hi Andy, no single tickets - they're all in pairs.

I've emailed you the updated list with what's left now.

Cheers, Dave

Comment

I have a ticket for evening 28th(Thursday) and Morning + Afternoon Friday 29th.
                              Four of us where going but one lad had to pull out due to work .

Comment

Originally Posted by audiandy View Post
                                I have a ticket for evening 28th(Thursday) and Morning + Afternoon Friday 29th.
                                Four of us where going but one lad had to pull out due to work .
                                I'm going down the first weekend and second weekend but not the last weekend. Thanks anyway much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X