Looking for 1 piece case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 1 piece case

Looking for 1 piece case , to hold a 58in cue + a couple of extensions, upto £70

cheers guys

Originally Posted by george31 View Post
    Looking for 1 piece case , to hold a 58in cue + a couple of extensions, upto £70

cheers guys
    Hi,

Drop us an Email to info@henryjackcues.co.uk with colours and type you like and we will be happy to see what we can do for you!

Thanks
    The HJC Team
    For all your cue needs - www.henryjackcues.co.uk
    Handmade to order in England to your specification
    Plus selection of used cues - or cue finder facility - get in touch!

Comment

Originally Posted by HJCOFFICIAL View Post
      Hi,

Drop us an Email to info@henryjackcues.co.uk with colours and type you like and we will be happy to see what we can do for you!

Thanks
      The HJC Team
      hi HJ, design not really important, you can message me/or post on the forum if that ok.

Comment

Originally Posted by george31 View Post
        hi HJ, design not really important, you can message me/or post on the forum if that ok.
        Sent you a message with one we have in stock at your price range,

thanks
        the HJC team
        For all your cue needs - www.henryjackcues.co.uk
        Handmade to order in England to your specification
        Plus selection of used cues - or cue finder facility - get in touch!

Comment

I may be wrong as I just can't quite remember but I'm pretty sure I got a wide halo case and a very good cue craft case from ADR for around that price.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            I may be wrong as I just can't quite remember but I'm pretty sure I got a wide halo case and a very good cue craft case from ADR for around that price.
            The Peradon 1 piece wide go for around the £80 mark,had the 3/4 halo previously,nice case,but felt abit heavy to me,although I do like the halo cases. Cue craft cases again nice but quite heavy,ADR does have 1 piece cases but they aren't sultiable for extensions according to hes ads.

Comment

yep I got several CueCraft ali cases from ADR; two channels, which (as you say) don't take the push-on extensions but do take "joint-fitted" extensions along with the cue
              And they are not that heavy
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                yep I got several CueCraft ali cases from ADR; two channels, which (as you say) don't take the push-on extensions but do take "joint-fitted" extensions along with the cue
                And they are not that heavy
                Cheers Dean, Green Baize actually their own version of the Cuecraft ali,which their saying is even lighter.

Comment

I do like look of the handles on the GBL lightweight ali cases

Comment

I do like look of the handles on the GBL lightweight ali cases
                    they seem to have a more grip friendly handle,well spotted Dean.Talking about being spotted,Woods cues do a case with 7 slots!!!!

Comment

yep seen those, ADR said he might get one to lug around his "samples" :biggrin:
                      but really

Comment

yep seen those, ADR said he might get one to lug around his "samples" :biggrin:
                        but really
                        lol Dean, debatable ,might need to go even bigger

Comment

Working...
                        X