No announcement yet.

1 piece aluminium case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup just looked him up on facebook. He has no stock presently.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
      Yup just looked him up on facebook. He has no stock presently.
      ok - thought he might be able to help
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

No problem

Comment

I have my one piece JP Ultimate in a silver alum Cue Craft case and really think they are good value for money. I was meant to be ordering a JP one piece leather but the Cue Craft case is perfect, so thats says it all really.

fkhan, try and find the extra if poss..
          JP Majestic
          3/4
          57"
          17oz
          9.5mm Elk

Comment

By the way he sells your adr147 cues for almost double the value in India. He quoted 275 GBP approximately for a plain ebony 1pc ash cue.

Comment

Totally agree on the quality aspect.

Comment

Originally Posted by crazy 8 View Post
                I'm in the market for a new 1 piece aluminium case. Are Cuecraft cases still the best or are there any others I should be looking at. Cheers
                The quality is still very good but I noticed some changes on their new cue case, a silver 1 pc which I tried this week. The foam has changed. Earlier the 2 channels were thick at one end and thin at the other. Now, they are both thick. I prefer the earlier shape of the foam. Secondly, the length has slightly reduced. When I place a 58" cue in the case which has a chalk tray, it barely fits. Earlier the length was slightly longer which I liked more. All this while their prices have increased. That could be due to higher manufacturing costs though, which is fine.
                Last edited by fkhan; 27 June 2024, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  Yep cuecraft and ADR, you can't go wrong. The only thing I will say is if your cue is over 58 inch it won't fit in the standard cuecraft one piece case, mine is 58 and just fits, you could maybe squeeze a 58 1/4 inch in.
                  Now, I'm having doubts about the length of cue I put in the cue case a few years back. It was either 57" or 58". I can't remember. Has the internal length of their 1 pc cue cases with chalk trays, remained the same say for the last 7 years?
                  Last edited by fkhan; 28 June 2024, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Wait a month or so I might have something in the pipeline.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

If the case is one piece how does it open?
                      王可

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        Wait a month or so I might have something in the pipeline.
                        I later came to know that it is your make of cue cases. Good luck! I want one.

Comment

Now, I'm having doubts about the length of cue I put in the cue case a few years back. It was either 57" or 58". I can't remember. Has the internal length of their 1 pc cue cases with chalk trays, remained the same say for the last 7 years?
                          I don't know if the dimensions have changed. I've had my case for a good few years, it's almost indestructible, I've not seen a case come close to how sturdy a cuecraft is.
                          only downside is it could open a bit further but you get used to it and its far from a deal breaker.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

I don't know if the dimensions have changed. I've had my case for a good few years, it's almost indestructible, I've not seen a case come close to how sturdy a cuecraft is.
                            only downside is it could open a bit further but you get used to it and its far from a deal breaker.
                            ADR will soon have some samples that are better and cheper than cue craft I was told. I'm in.

Comment

ADR will soon have some samples that are better and cheper than cue craft I was told. I'm in.
                              Yeah, I would definitely wait and see what ADR has, the cue craft cases aren't cheap now but they do last
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                              X