Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aramith Tournament Champion?

Hi all,
    Where is the best place to get Aramith Tournament Champion snooker balls (or the Aramith Crystalate)? EBAY?
    I also consider buying used balls, which are in a good condition. Unfortunately, nobody replied to my previous post.

Many thanks,

Daniel

No-one seems to be replying this time either. We sell them for £80. Delivery is likely to be around £15-£20 for Germany.
    MaXimumbreak - Where Everyone's a Winner
    It's now free to join!!!
    MaXimumbreak Snooker Store

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=025

Germany delivery is £18

Comment

Originally Posted by dtrrr1ho
        Thanks! Bump!--------------------------------our wow gold site:buy wow gold,wow gold,wow gold,wow gold,
        It looks like he is back again, the spammer is back, I'll report the post again.

For Aramith Balls I would reccommend a new set of them. MaximumBreak have their very good online store...

Comment

Can anyone tell me how to use Aramith Ball Cleaner effectively. I followed instructions and put a drop on ball. Wiped with Aramith towel and then shined with glass cloth. Came up fine, but then when touched fingerprints appeared and later ball seemed to pick up dust and look dirty. What did I do wrong??

Comment

i have some used tournament aramith balls for sale with a case £50

Comment

mcsnookersupplies.com Tournament balls for 89.99 with free delivery. Bargain!!!

Comment

I know this is off thread, but has anybody got a table iron in good nic they wish to sell?

Comment

planet snooker sell brand new sets for £73 on special offer

Comment

Originally Posted by stan-mullin View Post
                    I know this is off thread, but has anybody got a table iron in good nic they wish to sell?
                    You may get more responses if you started a new thread for this.

Comment

Originally Posted by pearce View Post
                      Can anyone tell me how to use Aramith Ball Cleaner effectively. I followed instructions and put a drop on ball. Wiped with Aramith towel and then shined with glass cloth. Came up fine, but then when touched fingerprints appeared and later ball seemed to pick up dust and look dirty. What did I do wrong??
                      I bought a set of new Aramith Tournament Champion balls last December - they've been played with once a week for 3hrs since then ...

they cost £89 from Craftsman - I think they are brilliant - having reliable and consistent balls (no jokes please) makes such a difference as compared to the balls normally provided at the Riley's I play at ...

I don't have Aramith ball cleaner but you do notice them slowly deteriorate - the black and the brown definitely have burn marks and aren't perfectly glossy any more ... probably the other balls do but it's less obvious due to their colour ...

but they play fantastically ... I think it's the price you have to pay for playing with the best ... they can't be perfect for ever, you have to accept they will gradually deteriorate - but they're still 10 times at least better than standard balls clubs provide ...

not in terms of spin, but they will consistently go without a shadow of a doubt, where you hit them ... heavier than normal balls and completely homogenous (ie the density is constant throughout the balls) ...

Comment

Working...
                      X