Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAKE Triangle Chalk

HI Everyone

I recently bought a gross box of triangle chalk (144 pieces).

When i use this chalk, after about 1 week the label/ faded away.

A guy from my club gave me a piece of his chalk and the label is still in good condish after ages.

Do you think that the fake chalk isnt as good ? I think it is abit softer ?

cheers

Hmm... strange one...i've had labels come off chalk, i've even pealed them off sometimes.
    Where did you get the " Dodgy " chalk

Comment

there is copies out there but i have never heard of the lables being any different normally the chalk is darker and not as fine.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

and how to spot the fakes be4 ya buy em??

Comment

if its too cheap.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I've never had a piece of triangle chalk where the label didn't fade after a short time. think it probably depends on where you keep it (in pocket or case) and how much use it gets... i keep mine in my pocket and am a bit of a constant chalker.

Comment

Originally Posted by snooker_wiz View Post
              HI Everyone

I recently bought a gross box of triangle chalk (144 pieces).

When i use this chalk, after about 1 week the label/ faded away.

A guy from my club gave me a piece of his chalk and the label is still in good condish after ages.

Do you think that the fake chalk isnt as good ? I think it is abit softer ?

cheers
              Where did you buy it?
              Mobo: GA-P35-S3
              CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2Ghz
              GPU: ATI EAH4850 512mb DDR3
              RAM: Kingston 2.Gb 240pin DDR2 PC667Mhz PC5300
              Sound: Audigy 4

Comment

dont know whether its fake or not but the stuff aint as good as it used to be 20 years ago god knows why they ve changed a product that was already the best on the market. the new stuff sticks to everything but the tip!

Comment

There is Dark green Triange chalk wich was common until around eight years ago and is now really rare and hard to get hold of .

Then the lighter chalck replaced it due to health and safety reasons . The lighter stuff is more powdery and is ideal for pressed tips but does,nt hold so good on layered tips .

The paper on the lighter stuff is a brighter yellow and does seem to be more robust and last longer than the dark stuff .

Comment

Working...
                  X