Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which supercar can you put a cue in it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys think a snooker cue could fit into this baby?

Comment

Youre missin the threads name: SUPERCARS and puttin a cue in it! This one IKomarci is for the dump...

Comment

My Maserati convertible is okay in the passenger seat, but I usually travel with a couple super models so the cue case really has no place to go. Besides, its patchy pattern really does not go well with the body color.

In the mean time, I am only putting it in my Rolls Royce, it fits very nicely in the boot with extra space to spare. The problem is my driver's uniform does not accent well with my case when he holds it and the door waiting for me to get out. So, I guess I should get him some new uniform with perhaps a new matching hat. I will be discussing it with Crispan in a few days

You just never know when the paparazzi might be around.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

LOL good one and what about your limo? it should fit in it shouldn't it?

Comment

Come on!! back to topic! A limo is no supercar!!! and a car which you can see it easily fits in as a cayenne or limo... is clearly i just asked about the cars which is not so easy to see if a cue fits in!

Comment

You can fit a 1 piece in a 2006 996 GT3RS but it slides about a bit in between the roll cage.
              Live for the day you're in, tomorrow is just something that may happen

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
                sorry Andrew, you must really miss the £100,000 a year that I made you with all my cue deals.......are you struggling to put petrol in the Bentley or is the Helicopter up for sale?

Oldgit
                i gave up the helicopter after colin macrae's crash.

and tox the rumours that my garage can been seen from space are not true
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hey Goshow do you have one??

Comment

dreadful car the standard one in much nicer.

Comment

Originally Posted by goshow View Post
                      You can fit a 1 piece in a 2006 996 GT3RS but it slides about a bit in between the roll cage.
                      Uh, GT3RS is in my area called penis enlargement... And Porsche is just a few kilometers away from me...

The standard one has much more class... And as far as i know there is the option to order something to get Ski in the car. Should also work for a cue...
                      I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

I thought the same but Goshow wwanted to tell us his story...^^

yes it has more class but less power as I heared!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Terminator147 View Post
                          I thought the same but Goshow wwanted to tell us his story...^^

yes it has more class but less power as I heared!!
                          Yes, it has less power. But still enough, i think...
                          And it is no fun in a GT3RS. It is hard and loud and uncomfortable.
                          Fun for an afternoon but not for riding a few hundret kilometers.

Comment

if you need power you buy a ruf or a konig version. although few would find the standard turbo underpowered.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                              if you need power you buy a ruf or a konig version. although few would find the standard turbo underpowered.
                              Yes, or a Gemballa biturbo. These cars are not to drive but to be seen when entering or leaving them.

Comment

Please, cue me in...

In UK, are "Supercars" like "SUVs", part of the "I'msorryaboutyourpenismobile" - class of auto?

=o)

Noel

Comment

Working...
                                X