Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4 trevor white cue on ebay

hi all

wonder what your all opinions on this cue, looks good to me i mite make him offer

Item number: 170297967886

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/trevor-white-p...1%7C240%3A1318
    Last edited by mattyshinobi22; 27 January 2009, 10:07 PM.

Link to ebay please.
    Live for the day you're in, tomorrow is just something that may happen

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
      hi all

wonder what your all opinions on this cue, looks good to me i mite make him offer

Item number: 170297967886

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/trevor-white-p...1%7C240%3A1318
      It didn't reach the reserve last time..........so my guess is he wants about £300

Comment

If the cue's in good nick, £300 for cue, extensions and case looks like a good deal!
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Hi All, just bought the trevor white cue, am currently using a JP special cue so it gonna be nice to compare them !!!!!!! will let ya know the results !!!!!!!

Comment

If it's not too intrusive, how much did you get it for? Please do let us know what you think, as you'll at least have some basis for comparison.
            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Ended up getting it for £260 which was very very pleased with.Just wondering if anyone else has had the task of comparing parris and white, and what the results were ?

Comment

£260 is a very good price, you lucky devil, you. I hope you'll be happy with it all when it arrives and you'll play well with the "new" cue. By the way, are the specs the same as your cue? If they are then comparison should be easier, but the 2 cues will never play the same, of course. What'd be interesting would be to compare the finish and the attention to detail in the splicing etc, as you can't compare 2 pieces of ash objectively as personal preference always comes into it. Anyway, let us know your thoughts on the matter...

Comment

i am gonna order a mike woodridge cue soon. am so excited! hope he will do a good one for me! and also hope that i am able to bring up the sales from singapore for him..

Comment

Originally Posted by Belly View Post
                    Hi All, just bought the trevor white cue, am currently using a JP special cue so it gonna be nice to compare them !!!!!!! will let ya know the results !!!!!!!
                    let me know if you want to get rid of the JP i find them easy to sell!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Specs are the same apart from my parris is a one Piece with a butt joint !!! so its going to be intresting to compare !!!!
                      Ok ADR147 there is already a couple intrested and i hav'nt even picked me new cue up!!!!!
                      Last edited by Belly; 3 February 2009, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X