Smallest viable cue size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallest viable cue size?

I'm a bit of a short @rse at 5' 7" . Should I be looking at a cue that's shorter than 57 inches?

57 should be fine ,try a couple , but I think that should be ok

Comment

Thanks for that!

Comment

A lot depends on how long or short your arms are and how your built etc ,not just height .Most people would fit in between 57 and 59 cue length ,some may use longer or shorter but not that many

Comment

Shorter players can simply hold the cue further up the butt, it's the taller players that have trouble with cue length as they need something longer than the standard 57/58 inches. My own cue is 60.5 inches and fits me perfectly as I'm six foot two.
          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
            Shorter players can simply hold the cue further up the butt, it's the taller players that have trouble with cue length as they need something longer than the standard 57/58 inches. My own cue is 60.5 inches and fits me perfectly as I'm six foot two.
            Thanks! Sounds like I don't need to fret about a cue of 57/58 being too long then

Comment

Originally Posted by Jim Magee View Post

Thanks! Sounds like I don't need to fret about a cue of 57/58 being too long then
              Watch how Luca Brecel holds his cue , not saying it will make you play like him though

Comment

Working...
              X