No announcement yet.

Limited EDITION NICHE GRAVITY CUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get such a cue made by my guys in Thailand and posted to me here where I can finish it by oiling it properly for a little under £300 To then post it to Malaysia though I am not sure of the postage costs. No more than £320 in total.

Nothing wrong with Niche, they like most of the Thais make very good cues but have not dealt with them for a long time as I deal with guys who make top quality cues a bit cheaper.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bilston Cues View Post
      I can get such a cue made by my guys in Thailand and posted to me here where I can finish it by oiling it properly for a little under £300 To then post it to Malaysia though I am not sure of the postage costs. No more than £320 in total.

Nothing wrong with Niche, they like most of the Thais make very good cues but have not dealt with them for a long time as I deal with guys who make top quality cues a bit cheaper.
      Jesus, wish I had known about you during my buy every cue I could phase​​​​​​
      Who do you deal with, if you don't mind me asking.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

There are a couple of Thai firms I deal with, I have been there met them and others but I won't name them. If I did many folks would approach them directly attempting to undercut me but in actual fact they would pay much the same as my profit is basically the discount they give me.
        There is only 1 Thai maker who charges very high prices that is Ton Praman one of his dearest is for sale on ebay as we speak at £900 + it is nothing special merely a plain ebony on Ash cue and although he and he alone thinks it is magical it is a ridiculous price especially when you consider there is around 10 hours of labour that goes into a cue and a skilled carpenter there eans no more than £100 a week.
        That price is no doubt jacked up as Ton has an exclusive deal with Green Baize in England renowned for charging far far far more than they are worth.

Another is maximus, who also have exclusivity deals 6, or 7 hundred pounds here but half that in Thailand as long as your not British.

Comment

He'll if I can get some of that "lava" wood sent here we will make such for around a hundred pounds more at £400

Comment

hi,i can get also 50pound cue in thailand ,but u must know what is gravity series and what is the brand is,u ask your cue maker can get Limited edition ultimate gravity with 300pound ,if can ,i need to buy more,and that is a good money ,pls check on youtube ,what is gravity,and also my cue is 12splice !

Comment

Itsnoteasy

Sure we have spoke many a time in the past before I got involved with cuemaking.
              I am Wity

Comment

Itsnoteasy

Sure we have spoke many a time in the past before I got involved with cuemaking.
                I am Wity
                and i am know u are introduce your cue maker for me with cheapee,i have to say thanks for help,but i would like to selling my cue now ,not looking for cue maker

Comment

Then stick it on ebay where those in the know can't comment.
                  there's plenty of badge buying muppets around who are daft enough to buy it.

Comment

Is it hell as like.
                    the top splices are a type of rosewood known as lava wood or cho chin in Thailand the exact name eludes them as they have nicknames for most woods.
                    the Middle splices look like curley maple nothing like a burr.
                    And at £600 it is more than twice it was and would it be if bought in Thailand today.
                    maybe i need u to introduce some for me in future,but for my persona ,i woild happy go to jason owen,mike wooldrige and jpu

Comment

We can all buy 50 quid cues from Thailand.
                      he'll I can put a tip on a £3 broom handle that will be just as good.
                      so don't talk bollocks mate I was comparing like with like and was quoting for a twelve splicer too.

Anyways tell me please WTF is so magical and limited about this "gravity cue" As at £600 it is nothing but a rip off to me.

Comment

Looked on you tube and still have no idea what is so special about this cue.

The genuine gravity cue designed by the Liverpool coach and made by us is on there though.

Comment

The genuine gravity cue designed by the Liverpool coach and made by us is on there though.
                          Gravity Cue - Latest Innovation In Cue Technology

Ad Description

The Most Accurate, Player Friendly, Technically Advanced, Legal Cue ever produced.

WE CAN SEND TO ANYWHERE IN THAILAND !

Available in Pool (13mm) and Snooker (9mm) tips.

The patented Gravity Cue is a multi award winning breakthrough that represents the biggest legal leap forward in cue technology for over 200 years. The Gravity Cues patented strong bias effect reduces both lateral and rotational movement in the player’s action. This is achieved from the built in predetermined resistance created through the cues scientifically developed split keeled weighting system.
                          On average the Gravity Cue resists rotation by an incredible 300 times more than that of a standard cue and resists out and out lateral movement by an average 15%. This provides the player with a cue that carries a proven mechanical advantage over any cue gone before. By excepting what the cue is constantly encouraging you to do, you will be instantly on the way to a straighter, smoother, more powerful, consistent cue action

Comment

check yotube!!!https://youtu.be/VjNU7pQnwaI

Comment

The link though posted goes to a video about the patented gravity cue designed by Neil and made by the cuemakers who make Bilston cues.

I ask again, what is so special about this Niche cue?

Comment

Itsnoteasy

I am Wity
                                Aye I remember you, nice to see you back and we did speak many times back in the day. What made you get in to cues? Just a decent business opportunity or a love of cues etc. To be fair you seem to offer cues at a very decent price and I agree with what you say about TP cues, I don't see the attraction, not at the prices he's asking for now, and Green Baize, obviously GB has a lot of overheads with having a shop maybe that's why the cues are very expensive.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X