Bilston Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilston Cues

Dunmo how many i can load up here but to be able to post Screenshot_20220220-140638_Messenger.jpg pics is what TSF has needed for yesrs.

2 down 359 to go lol

Theres two of my cues from Thailand for sale. SIamese Rosewood The most exoensive woid in the world( if you live in china) Google it, last time i did there were 40 odd deaths in gun battles between Thai Rangers and Cambodian smugglers. And a bed fir sale in china made entirely from it at $1000,000 US

Comment

Originally Posted by Bilston Cues View Post
      2 down 359 to go lol

Theres two of my cues from Thailand for sale. SIamese Rosewood The most exoensive woid in the world( if you live in china) Google it, last time i did there were 40 odd deaths in gun battles between Thai Rangers and Cambodian smugglers. And a bed fir sale in china made entirely from it at $1000,000 US
      A bed, for a million dollars? Sounds like a very expensive lie.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Nice wood that one. Seen its used on cues I know little about from "solid" and "Chai ultimate" on EvilBay. The Chai one wanted 750 GBP. Lolz.
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Apoarently during thr ming dynasfy there wss furniture msfe from thid wood for the elite clssses. Today such furniture is in very limited supply and the demand amongst the wealthy for retro made stuff has led to the total decimation of cambodian forests of it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bilston Cues View Post
            Apoarently during thr ming dynasfy there wss furniture msfe from thid wood for the elite clssses. Today such furniture is in very limited supply and the demand amongst the wealthy for retro made stuff has led to the total decimation of cambodian forests of it.
            I don't really like the human race much TBH and that fact does little to change my view. Present company accepted dear members mother nature is looking at ways of killing off the human race and her recent creation of COVID was a reasonable new attempt, I'm sure she will rid the earth of our cancer one day. Lolz.
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

I don't really like the human race much TBH and that fact does little to change my view. Present company accepted dear members mother nature is looking at ways of killing off the human race and her recent creation of COVID was a reasonable new attempt, I'm sure she will rid the earth of our cancer one day. Lolz.
              Don't worry CC, Putin is the Antichrist, it'll all be over soon.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

So do you re-Badge Thai cues then ? Assume quality is very good ?

what sort of prices ?

i couldn’t see anything on your website .....apart from your front door ! So not sure if you made your own cues from scratch
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Questions answered on the other thread .....I will have a look on your Facebook page
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I have a video on facebook of 22 cues on my table all wifb that Siamese Rosewood on.
                    Dunno if it is on ebay or farcebook but theres a Ton Parum cue witb a singke splice of it advertised i think it was £900
                    My price is £250, £300 f it has 4 splices and they aint made by that cowboy i assure you

Do i rebadge Thai cues?
                    Well not really, i usually ask for pictures of shafts, choose them i like, tell the guys what butt woods and solices i want and they make them to my soecs and send them to me in a sanded only finish i add the badges and oil then.
                    Then there is the pearwoid ones where i send planks of pear to them. And with the siamese rosewood ones i buy the wood and have it sent to the cuemakers.
                    Dont think i have ever bought more than 2 or 3 with thier badges in.

Comment

Bilston. Predictive text gone haywire lol.

Comment

I cant win mate. Switched oredictive text off and now my thick fingers and small phone keypad leaves me hitting the wrong key. Is there sn edit button?

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Don't worry CC, Putin is the Antichrist, it'll all be over soon.

-
                          Thanks Pat, I feel much better now!!
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                          X