Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a new cue - Lost in the sauce!

Hi all,

First post after lurking for ages, basically I'm looking to get myself a new cue and as the title says I'm a bit lost with all of the different brands, and opinions on said brands. I'd preferably be looking for a cue for around £200, 3/4 jointed, weight of about 17-18lbs, height of 57/58 inches and a tip of 9mm thought wouldn't be opposed to other sizes.

From what I've seen on this forum a fair majority of people recommend ADR147 cues, I've had a look and they are well within my price range though couldn't find anything but 1 piece cues on ebay. Anyone know if there are any 3/4 ADR cues rocking about online? Or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...nt-snooker-cue

Check that out.

ADR147 is the gentleman's username on TSF. He has 1200+ cues. PM him or message him on FB. Most of his cues are not advertised on ebay. Good luck.

Comment

Thank you that is fantastic, I believe I'll have to message him on Facebook as I need 10 posts to dm on here I think?

Comment

Or e-mail him on adr147@hotmail.com , i'm sure you will have plenty to choose from.

Comment

Working...
        X