Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy a decent cue

Hey,

I’ve been playing snooker for some month now using a LP cue. I was thinking of getting a peradon royal but hesitated.
    Tell me what u think of this cue and if it’s worth it: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284741376...mis&media=COPY

I would be grateful for any suggestions

there are few decent cue makers here on the forum. Vmax - Jason j6 - Rog ,,, i do’nt visit TSF that often ( do’nt even know how the hell I could log in here bcuz normally can’nt get acces to the site ) so i htly don't know if they still making cues and are active here on tsf . But if they are , than I would contact these guys . They may be able put thr hands on a decent piece of wood for you .

unless you’re interested in thai cues which in that case i would buy a new one if i were you .

Do’nt know what kinda advice you're looking for bcuz cue is something personal. the wrong cue for me could be the right one for you. whatever you do , just do’nt blame the cue for your own mistakes , bud .

Welkom to the forum btw , have a good time .

Comment

I’m not sure that e-bay one would be good value. It’s a Praram Series 1 so entry level cue. Nothing wrong with that of course for average sort of player. If the cue was for sale on its own I’d be happy to buy it but the price is including the really nice fancy case. I’ve never been a big fan of fancy cases. I prefer to spend more getting the best cue for my money and spend less on a case. Nothing wrong with a good old plain aluminium case.

Comment

Working...
      X