Asia Cues - Support S5 - Maple - GreenBaize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asia Cues - Support S5 - Maple - GreenBaize

Received the cue a few weeks ago from Stu & Paul at GreenBaize.
    I am in Belgium, so I don't really have access to shops which offer a variety in quality snooker cues, let alone maple ones (translation: you'll find zero lol)
    I also have a Riley Club table at my home, which makes it easier considering there aren't many decent clubs around where I live either.
    Been playing a good 20 years so I know what I like and asked Paul to test a selection of maple cues, including a couple of signature and ultimate ones.
    Paul came back to me and advised me the Support S5, which happened to be the cheapest one of the selection.

So I've been playing with it daily for the past weeks and I have to say I am impressed with the quality and playability of this cue.
    For some reason I prefer maple now (don't shoot me lol) and this one is a cracker. Have played with a selection of maple cues in the recent years, and I have finally found one I like.

The tips are really good (don't know who makes the tips for them), excellent grip, holds chalk really well and keeps it's shape. Just burnish it from time to time.

Big thanks to Stu & Paul for their patience and friendly communication !

There's not a lot of info on Asia Cues on here, so if anyone owns one, feel free to post your impressions here as well.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by strobbekoen; 14 May 2022, 10:10 AM.

Very nice. I’m a big Maple fan as well. Have five cues. All Maple. Tried to convert myself to Ash years ago but just don’t like it. Grain and Chevrons are just things which don’t float my boat. Used to worry me that I was in the minority. Kept thinking I was missing out on something. Ronnie, Robbo etc use Ash. Doesn’t bother me now. Love my cues.

Comment

Asia cues are the beez kneez!
      great cues yl - I have two
      "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
      National Snooker Expo
      25-27 October 2019
      http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by strobbekoen View Post
        Received the cue a few weeks ago from Stu & Paul at GreenBaize.
        I am in Belgium, so I don't really have access to shops which offer a variety in quality snooker cues, let alone maple ones (translation: you'll find zero lol)
        I also have a Riley Club table at my home, which makes it easier considering there aren't many decent clubs around where I live either.
        Been playing a good 20 years so I know what I like and asked Paul to test a selection of maple cues, including a couple of signature and ultimate ones.
        Paul came back to me and advised me the Support S5, which happened to be the cheapest one of the selection.

So I've been playing with it daily for the past weeks and I have to say I am impressed with the quality and playability of this cue.
        For some reason I prefer maple now (don't shoot me lol) and this one is a cracker. Have played with a selection of maple cues in the recent years, and I have finally found one I like.

The tips are really good (don't know who makes the tips for them), excellent grip, holds chalk really well and keeps it's shape. Just burnish it from time to time.

Big thanks to Stu & Paul for their patience and friendly communication !

There's not a lot of info on Asia Cues on here, so if anyone owns one, feel free to post your impressions here as well.

The Asia tips are indeed top draw. Little hard playing but so much more forgiving when putting unintentional side compared with other tips. Great value. A lot of the pro's are using them too

Comment

Working...
        X