First cue advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cue advice

Hi, I've been playing for a year and I'm now looking to purchase my 1st cue. Would welcome thoughts on 3/4 joint cues for around £250ish. The cues in my local club are around 58" and 18oz to 19oz and feel about right. Many thanks.

For that money you can get a Maximus cue, like an Immortal. Also Master Cue would have plenty in that price range. Both options would get you a good deal for the money. Greenbaize.com stock both. I currently use a Maximus cue, and have previously had a Master Cue and have been very happy with both.

There's also a few cue makers and dealers on the forum who may also be able to sort you out with something.

Comment

Thanks Mark great advice, do you rate the Maximus and Master cue over Peradon? I see lots of their cues around.

Comment

Originally Posted by LimpingFox View Post
        Thanks Mark great advice, do you rate the Maximus and Master cue over Peradon? I see lots of their cues around.
        Yes. Nothing wrong with Peradon, but you definitely get a better cue for your money with the Thai makers. Master Cue are probably the best bang for your buck, but I think the workmanship is a bit better from Maximus. Pretty sure some pros do/have played with Maximus cues.

Comment

Working...
        X