Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying a cue, sellers should display photos of 3/4 joints and butt joints.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by trains View Post

I think quick release brass joint might be the laymans selling name to the customer, it might have a manufacturing name like Whitworth joint or something like that, its no big deal though.
    Adr147 cues use the whitworth joint I think. They look similar to this one.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Are the top joints stainless Steel and the bottom ones brass or is it just the light? I would quite like stainless ones if I had a 3/4 cue. Those spiro lock joints are pretty common now, most Thai cue makers use them, so that helps.
      They're all brass, simply a trick of the light. Those spirolock joints come in two sizes and that's the problem, whether I use large or small I don't know as I only buy the same ones from the same company
      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Does anyone know where I can buy the brass joint to convert my telescopic extension to fit my new John Parris cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by DublinDevil View Post
          Does anyone know where I can buy the brass joint to convert my telescopic extension to fit my new John Parris cue?
          I'm not sure what one fits a JP cue, but you may find it on this sellers site. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172637718...QaAmqEEALw_wcB

Cheers.
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
          X