Myths and lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by gg29 View Post
    this makes me laugh so much,remember playing when you had no chalk and all you had was the darts chalk lol
    No, I don't remember that. I've been playing on and off for 40 years, and have always had a block of chalk, or been able to get one from someone in the club. Chalk for billiard sports has been around for a couple of hundred years, it's not a new fad 🙄

Comment

Thousands lol

You can't argue with idiots who simply won't admit they have been conned.

Comment

started playing this amazing game in circa 1970, cue chalk was like hens teeth, anything worked lol,long tackle ect , darts chalk was the go to lol as dart boards were always there lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Bilston Cues View Post
          Thousands lol

You can't argue with idiots who simply won't admit they have been conned.
          if you can play the game ,miscues don’t come in to it .So in your view 95% of snooker pros that use Taom chalk are all in on a conspiracy,or their all idiots that have been conned.

Comment

I’m new to this site. I joined because I love snooker. This is the first time I’ve ever posted a comment and straight away I’ve been called a muppet and an idiot because I was speaking highly of Taom chalk ! It’s just my opinion from having used it since it came out. You are welcome to yours. No need to be offensive. Im hoping that not everyone on here is like this?

Comment

Originally Posted by Mashh View Post
              I’m new to this site. I joined because I love snooker. This is the first time I’ve ever posted a comment and straight away I’ve been called a muppet and an idiot because I was speaking highly of Taom chalk ! It’s just my opinion from having used it since it came out. You are welcome to yours. No need to be offensive. Im hoping that not everyone on here is like this?
              Most of the members on here are friendly, polite and capable of disagreeing without resorting to playground name calling. But as with life in general, you do get the odd muppet. Please don't let it put you off posting here again. ✌

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

I'm not offensive to anyone only muppets who would argue a tin of black paint is white.

Taom is a proven con.
                It does not eliminate kicks, it does not grip the tip very good lasts no longer than any other chalk all of which is claimed by the makers.

Pros are given it, some are paid to use ir as they are with parris's cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mashh View Post
                  Ignore the blow-hard. 99% of people on here are civil, even of they disagree with you. The 1% usually get bored or banned.

Comment

These two muppets are so stupid it beggers belief.

Are they ignoring the proof? are they even aware of the proof? Are they on the Taom payroll ?

Everyone has an opinion but opinions cant better proven fact.

Comment

Taom is a proven con. It does not eliminate kicks, it does not grip the tip very good lasts no longer than any other chalk all of which is claimed by the makers..
                      I don't use Taom, then again I don't use Aramith balls so don't need it.

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post

if you can play the game ,miscues don’t come in to it .So in your view 95% of snooker pros that use Taom chalk are all in on a conspiracy,or their all idiots that have been conned.
                        Not my view at all it's fact.
                        100% of Taom users are like you idiots that have been conned into paying stupid amounts for a 50p bit of chalk or are in on the con.

Comment

Not my view at all it's fact.
                          100% of Taom users are like you idiots that have been conned into paying stupid amounts for a 50p bit of chalk or are in on the con.
                          You also sell 50p chalk for a big mark up.

Comment

I'm on the fence here, I can't compare taom to Russian chalk as I've never used it but it does get great reviews so I can only go between Taom and Triangle green. Taom does not eradicate kicks, that's impossible but there is no doubt it reduces them. It's pointless in a club even if both players use it as the players on the table before you may not have so the balls are rolling around in triangle mess lol. So imo it's great for home tables as the big chalk streaks from triangle can be hard to remove completely and you don't get them with taom. I haven't got a clue if there is more or less residue left on the table between the two chalks but the table looks a lot cleaner using taom.
                            As for miscues, there was a problem with the older versions, not that I used them but far better players than me did and they suffered miscues. The newer v10 version is fine and seems to have solved that problem, if you are miscueing with it, it's a new cue action you need, not a new block of chalk.
                            Price wise, it's a fecking scandle what they charge for it, I know I'm getting ripped off and if I played in the club I wouldn't have swapped but when you have your own table you take care of it so it's worth it to me.
                            It doesn't last longer, that a ridiculous thing to say, even if it lasted ten times longer, you have paid sixteen pounds for it compared to twenty five pence for a block of triangle,so you can get sixty four blocks of triangle for one block of taom believe me it ain't lasting that long.
                            I might have to try a block of that Russian chalk, if only I knew of a kind lad who would send me a block to try​​​​​​.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

This bilston guy is knob head ,insults people that don’t agree with him ,slags off all other cue makers , and thinks there’s a conspiracy on a block of chalk ,I mean how dumb can he be .Here’s an example that I will give you ,last two times I had my table recovered or cloth stretched there was no dust on the slate ,pre Taom chalk always resulted in thin clouds of dust in the air on brushing and dust under the cloth during a recover ,but don’t worry about believing that .I’m on the Taom pay roll . Fancy a business like Taom making money and a decent mark up on a product that they have produced ,unlike bilston that makes cues for no profit because he’s a great guy and does it all for the people for free .

Comment

Who needs an expensive handmade or partial handmade cue anyway when you can win 7 world titles with a 40 quid bent power glide

Comment

Working...
                                X