No announcement yet.

Myths and lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Taom does not break down into dust it evaporates.

Comment

it'snoteasy it's no longer made in Russia, the maker emigrated to Mexico and it is made there now and all reference to Russian has been dropped.

Gimme a ring on 07757110122 and I will send you some no problem

Comment

Talking about conspiracies etc , I’m starting to believe that INE is on the Bilston payroll

Comment

There's a difference between a conspiracy and a con.

there's also a difference between me calling out liars conmen muppets and scum as opposed to every cuemaker as I am accused of.

And no ts not easy is nt gonna get a freebie.He will get the same deal everyone has when buying magic chalk from me.ie :

Buy a box of two, use 1 and if you don't agree it is the best chalk ever made. Send within 30 daus the two blocks back for a full refund including postage .

Of some 3000 sales I've made no one has ever asked for a refund.

edit

Just remembered I did refund one guy told him how not to usei and told him to keep it..A week or so later he wrote saying it was brilliant..

Never game me the refund back though
          Last edited by Bilston Cues; 8 May 2023, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bilston Cues View Post
            There's a difference between a conspiracy and a con.

there's also a difference between me calling out liars conmen muppets and scum as opposed to every cuemaker as I am accused of.

And no ts not easy is nt gonna get a freebie.He will get the same deal everyone has when buying magic chalk from me.ie :

Buy a box of two, use 1 and if you don't agree it is the best chalk ever made. Send within 30 daus the two blocks back for a full refund including postage .

Of some 3000 sales I've made no one has ever asked for a refund.

edit

Just remembered I did refund one guy told him how not to usei and told him to keep it..A week or so later he wrote saying it was brilliant..

Never game me the refund back though
            What's your weakness then Wity? Would you pay more than £3 for a pint of craft ale? Would you pay more than £4:50 an hour to play on a first rate table? Stay in premier Inn or a Holiday Inn over night?? Etc etc etc...

Personally I got not problem with any of these, and I do love a good deal or a bargain!! But I also know what I like and what I'm actually prepared to pay more for too. 🤔
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I have no problem with folks having a preference or expensive tastes. I just despise lying scumbags perticulary those conning cueists with false claims and muppets like them two going on about taom chalk evaporating.

Comment

I have no problem with folks having a preference or expensive tastes. I just despise lying scumbags perticulary those conning cueists with false claims and muppets like them two going on about taom chalk evaporating.
                Well clearly it doesn't evaporate as all matter must end up somewhere logically right mate? But a clear point that many people really appreciate, and I mean really appreciate in an OCD way if you want to touch on that is a joy in not seeing those chalk lines scrambled all over the table from screw shots. Now surely you can't deny us lovers of clean aesthetics on beautiful quality green Baize our personal choice in choosing Taom to achieve this one simple point alone?

I don't feel conned for absolutely loving a clean bed of Baize to play on, same as I will personally pay a bit extra for a pint of my favourite pale ale, Proper Job, from St Austell.. Little bit of luxury goes a long way and there have always been brands for everyday day needs and above.

I've guess you drive a Lada?
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I don't think anyone is saying that it evaporates. The general conclusion seems to be that they've created a formula which enables more of the chalk to adhere to the tip, it's less crumbly, so there's less unwanted residue floating around in the air. That's chemistry for you.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

As I already said the coach Steve Barton reviewed the taom on you tube and put a piece of white paper in front of the white when placing shots.
                    There was as much chalk visible on that paper as was on a piece when he did it with triangle.
                    Easy to do test.Maybe it was because it was blue on green or the dust is finer with Taom is irrelevant it is still there.
                    Strachan ate the reason we see fewer kicks on tv now as they like most of us believed static effecting the chalk dust caused kicks and with the use of high speed cameras proved it. They then through experimenting discovered that by impregnating carbon into the weave of the cloth it reduced kicks by 80%
                    It was at this time when Shaun Murphey first tried Taom probably on a new cloth, had no kicks and put it down to the taom chalk.
                    lucky launch timing by the conmen.

The only way to test the effectiveness of chalk is to do the miscue test, namely on one chalking play a shot with max side repeatedly until the chalk has almost come of and caused a miscue.

When the American Dr Dave did his tests (u tube again) he got from 3 attempts an average of 10 shots from.most brands including Taom. 17 from the lipstick like kamui chalk and 29 from magic chalk.
                    That test has been repeated around the world thousands of times by now I bet as it was 5 yrs ago.
                    So said I if this chalk sticks to a tip better than any other then there is no need to chalk every shot and with less chalking there's less chalk about that static can effect thus there's gonna be less kicks.
                    i don't have spocks lugholes but I do possess some common sence.

Soon after i introduced magic chalk into the uk i had my potting shed built with my own 12ft table.
                    I tried the miscue test myself although only between Taom, Triangle and Magic and got very similar results. It is a test I have repeated with every reinvention of the Taom crap and nothing has changed it still sticks no better than triangle.
                    We have all seen the pros on TV getting kicks with it even with both players using it.yet still they claim.it eliminates all kicks.
                    Their claim that it lasts longer is physically mpossible Only muppets believe such bull****.

Having sold a few hundred pieces lots of folks were saying they were getting 50 mixed shots on one chalking the world record apparently being 137 by a woman pool player i sold a cue to in Norwich.This did not surprise ma as many of the Americans I spoke to said they chalked once per frame only.

Anyways my table with its old 6811 cloth and the new superfine with the Anti-kKckTM technology, (the carbon in the weave) which I replaced it with around December has been a magic chalk only table and in those 5 years there has not been 1 kick by anyone. Yes there have been miscues caused by ones own fault. I Only ever brush out fingermarks never chalkmarks unless someone is playing without me being there and chalking every shot.

Used as I describe, with 1 chalking around every 15 shots magic chalk lasts longer than any other, produces less kicks prolonges ones tip life, ones cloth life and works out cheaper than any other chalk.

Taom does do one good thing though..

The local girl guides I have given it to reckon it draws a decent hop scotch grid.

Comment

No one said it evaporates,we can all see where your going with this ,you hate Taom chalk because you sell magic chalk ,you don’t like other cue makers because you make cues .Anyone can check out your slanderous bile on your face book page ,you have even rounded on Dave Coutts calling him a conman too ,I’ve known Dave for 30 years and his handmade cues are the finest quality .Your a nasty piece of work with a chip on your shoulder and not quite wired up right .Go and sell your sour grapes somewhere else .

Comment

I only slate the crooks in this business when I have enough proof that will stand up in any court and openly invite the scumbags to sue me.
                        Now sod off with your bull dick head
                        Last edited by Bilston Cues; 9 May 2023, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post

Taom chalk does leave less residue and less powdert blah blah blah.
                          Ok so if it doesn't evaporate or magically dissapear are the Bat's and Rats in your house eating it or do you?

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post

...... you have even rounded on Dave Coutts calling him a conman too , I've known Dave for 30 years and his handmade cues are the finest quality blah blah blah
                            Especially the ones he claims to have made himself which the thread proves were made in Hong Kong.

Comment

Just my opinion Starsky, I use Taom, it's great (so I'm in the muppet brigade lol) but it's ridiculously expensive. I don't think that's too controversial is it?Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I've never thought about it as taking sides, I'm too old for that playground stuff. ​​​​​​
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I bought my first piece of Taom off ADR I thought it was a con then but as someone said you can't knock it till you have tried it so after 100 frames with me using it and my son using triangle and with cleaning the white almost constantly we had 7 kicks apiece.
                                my intention was if it worked to get it analysed and see about making it myself as chalk is easy to make for pennies.
                                £350 the laboratory wanted to tell me what was in it which was pointless after all them kicks.
                                I was slating the conmen long before I found out about magic chalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X