Myths and lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post

you say it's expensive but i've been using the same block of Taom V10 for over 12 months - i'd say that's decent value actually
    How often are you playing? If it's once or twice a week you would have went through two pieces of triangle, that would have cost you 50p, so yeah it's expensive.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Well it looks like he’s back already as Peter Glegg ,this is what happens when there’s no more care in the community and these people are out on the streets ,hopefully he’ll get bored and go somewhere else .
      Anyway I hope snooker is not on deaths door in this country and it would be good to see some more higher end places open with proper membership,certainly since lockdown there’s more private tables about these days .

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
        Well it looks like he’s back already as Peter Glegg ,this is what happens when there’s no more care in the community and these people are out on the streets ,hopefully he’ll get bored and go somewhere else .
        Anyway I hope snooker is not on deaths door in this country and it would be good to see some more higher end places open with proper membership,certainly since lockdown there’s more private tables about these days .
        So you lying piece of **** your spreading more lies now saying I am Wity.

Comment

is this for real wity please stop it

Comment

Stop what? Defending a mate against the lying scum and that goon slagging him off on here

Nah i aint Wity but this thread just shows why this place has gone the way of the dodo it's full if ****ing idiots. And it's still run by goons as Wity calls em

Comment

Originally Posted by Peter Clegg View Post
              Stop what? Defending a mate against the lying scum and that goon slagging him off on here

Nah i aint Wity but this thread just shows why this place has gone the way of the dodo it's full if ****ing idiots. And it's still run by goons as Wity calls em
              Is there a certain prescription pill you have neglected to take? Seek help.....
              βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by Peter Clegg View Post

If you ain’t Wity then you’re trying to impersonate him …. You’re making a good job of it to be fair .
                Sadly I feel the executioners axe is about to fall on your time in the forum ….😌

I’ll refrain with coming up with another ditty this time πŸ˜‰

Comment

Yeah get the goons to ban me too. As if I give a ****.

Comment

at least MB had some class sadly missing from you

Comment

• Originally Posted by Peter Clegg View Post
                      Yeah get the goons to ban me too. As if I give a ****.
                      Well, the evidence suggests you do give a ****, if not why else would you create a log in to defend a friend? That suggests you do, doesn't it?

Comment

• He doesn’t even have the brains to disguise himself ,it’s all the same MO .Anyway I think the snooker forum should have a charity match night to help this guy ,all proceeds could go to get him the help he desperately needs .I’m just feeling like a Good Samaritan at the moment

Comment

• Not now i dont i have said my piece.

Although just 1 Last thing...

**** YOU ALL YOU IDIOTS

Comment

Not now i dont i have said my piece.

**** YOU ALL YOU IDIOTS
                            Well said …

Comment

Not now i dont i have said my piece.

**** YOU ALL YOU IDIOTS
                              Oooh you found the Caps key!! Well done, I'll clap for you as I know your hands miss when you try. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                              βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

• It’s a strange coincidence how he speaks in exactly the same way and uses the same language as that potty mouthed Russian chalk salesman who got banned isn’t it?

Comment

Working...
                                X