Myths and lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Can you pick me up some Magic Chalk while you’re there please mate ..
    Ha haaa!! You win with that one!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
    βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post

And not a lad …..a bloke at retirement age !!

All rather embarrassing for an OAP to conduct themselves in that sort of manner .
      I knew how old he was, but really sensed something had gone wrong in his life. Bad to take the hit n miss out of him but boy did he ask for it. Hope he sorts his life out, no need for high blood pressure at his age, he did seem like a person who thought they knew best, so not surprised about the snooker room.

Comment

• Is he really that age Neil! Makes it all a bit sad really.
        Nowt as funny as folk, as they say.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post

you say it's expensive but i've been using the same block of Taom V10 for over 12 months - i'd say that's decent value actually
          I've been using the same lump of spruce triangle for years, now that's value lol
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

I've been using the same lump of spruce triangle for years, now that's value lol
            LOL, your just tight.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

LOL, your just tight.
              oh yes... I forget that bit
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• He came across as a total mental case as soon as he was here ,anyone could see he was not very bright .I’m not a gynecologist but I know a ,well l you know the rest

Comment

• Back again, just the once I presume as the goon Neil Taperell will press the ban button as soon as he sees this or you arselickers tell him.
                  Amazing how he calls me a keyboard warrior yet when I messaged him on farcebook all he could do was call me a peodo and run for cover, blocking the text before I could ask him for his address.
                  Never mind I will see you soon Neil and I will bring half of that desert ironwood with me to Frames sports bar in Croydon ain’t it?
                  The other half I will save for your β€œcuemaker friend” Jonny Carr who we all know is a bigger piece of **** than all them Taom conmen put together and has fed you more made up bollocks to write about me.
                  So to, well not all of you as there are a couple of grown ups in here, enjoy writing bull**** about me as its obvious that turns you on.
                  Oh and if any of you can manage to film the taom chalk evaporating get it on you tube pronto.

Bye bye muppets

Wity

Comment

• I’ve never ever spoken to Jonnie Carr . So that’s now got you wondering

I just follow him on Facebook.

And why would I want to engage in a conversation with someone who threatens me ????

Clearly you are a person who is extremely jealous of every cuemaker and / or re-badger out there .

As you are constantly rude to anyone and / or everyone all across the social media spectrum .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Steve Whitehouse View Post
                      Back again, just the once I presume as the goon Neil Taperell will press the ban button as soon as he sees this or you arselickers tell him.
                      Amazing how he calls me a keyboard warrior yet when I messaged him on farcebook all he could do was call me a peodo and run for cover, blocking the text before I could ask him for his address.
                      Never mind I will see you soon Neil and I will bring half of that desert ironwood with me to Frames sports bar in Croydon ain’t it?
                      The other half I will save for your β€œcuemaker friend” Jonny Carr who we all know is a bigger piece of **** than all them Taom conmen put together and has fed you more made up bollocks to write about me.
                      So to, well not all of you as there are a couple of grown ups in here, enjoy writing bull**** about me as its obvious that turns you on.
                      Oh and if any of you can manage to film the taom chalk evaporating get it on you tube pronto.

Bye bye muppets

Wity

Must of had the spellchecker on for this one ….πŸ˜‰

Comment

• He’s been banned and suspended from all social media at some point from what I’ve been told .making threats to come over and batter someone with a piece of wood is quite serious ,but it’s here in black and white ,he really is that dumb .

Comment

• popcorn and giggles

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

lol absolutely! But Taom has evaporating dust and i like it's rounded shape, well worth the Β£14 I paid
                            "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

• Probably going to be quiet on here today, I might watch a film later, what's that Jack Nicholson flick....oh yes "One flew over the Cuckoo's nest"!

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                                He’s been banned and suspended from all social media at some point from what I’ve been told .making threats to come over and batter someone with a piece of wood is quite serious ,but it’s here in black and white ,he really is that dumb .
                                He'll be getting a knock on his door very soon by the Boys in Blue if he carries on ...........as you say . ....It's all in writing and i have an abusive and threatening message saved on my phone .

I actually like listening to the different point of views , and agree with the majority of his comments in relation to Cuemakers . [ We all remember ' Thaigate ' !!! ]

But for the life of me , i've no idea why he has to be continually rude . I'm sure he's educated enough to put his point across without resulting in this behaviour .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X